FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sportlines Installed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sportlines installed. please bare with the bad pictures. I had to take them underground because it is raining outside. Front dropped by 2" and the rear by 2.25". Also installed KYB GR2 shocks.

[Image: drop1.jpg]

[Image: drop2.jpg]

[Image: drop3.jpg]
thats the bomb

good job and it looks nice B)
looks nice!
damn jaspher, looks awsome!
Looks pro.

have fun this winter! :P
ANTHONYD,Jul 17 2005, 06:04 PM Wrote:Looks pro.

[right][snapback]123065[/snapback][/right]

should be ok.. I had a car lower than this before.. so I don't think it would be a problem

01-yellow-ZX3

Jaspher,Jul 17 2005, 05:15 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jul 17 2005, 06:04 PM Wrote:Looks pro.

[right][snapback]123065[/snapback][/right]

should be ok.. I had a car lower than this before.. so I don't think it would be a problem
[right][snapback]123087[/snapback][/right]

Looks good.

I drive with my Sportlines year round, no problems at all.
My sportlines were fine in the winter, actually the hardest part about sportlines is trying to go to ford for service or oil changes....they bitch and moan as it won't fit on their lifts....

:lol:

btw: looks nice!
hardk0re,Jul 17 2005, 10:43 PM Wrote:My sportlines were fine in the winter, actually the hardest part about sportlines is trying to go to ford for service or oil changes....they bitch and moan as it won't fit on their lifts....

:lol:

btw: looks nice!
[right][snapback]123104[/snapback][/right]

places are already doing this to me. :lol:
look s great :D
How are you liking the GR2's... i'm thinking of going to the AGX's when i change my springs.
Sweet N low
scoobasteve,Jul 19 2005, 01:32 PM Wrote:How are you liking the GR2's... i'm thinking of going to the AGX's when i change my springs.
[right][snapback]123401[/snapback][/right]

Gr-2s are ok.. but I would recommend the agx if you have the extra $$$.