FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Saturday Night Joke Thread....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Turbo CRX
scroll down to the pics......
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Now thats Creative...
Next hes gunna make a bomb and kill everyone on that fourm.
KICK AZZ
d00d, I so want one for t3h Focuz :P o.0
And some of you think this place is s**t. :thumbsdownsmileyanim: :twak:
Flo... how come your turbo doesnt look like that.
scoobasteve,Jul 18 2005, 05:46 PM Wrote:Flo... how come your turbo doesnt look like that.
[right][snapback]123218[/snapback][/right]

Cuz Im not 17.
DO IT !!!!
what's the deal with that forum? instead of saying yeah that car is odd and yeah it's ugly they should be giving the guy praise that he build something that impressive at a young age of 17... hell at 17 I was chasing tail and going to the movies! if that indeed is a 7s car wow I wouldn't be able to build that today prolly. Not sure if you kept reading the thread but near the end the rednecks woke up out of their daily drunken slumbar and started flaming each other, oh man the " ya'lls " were flying high

yall
FUC KIN RIGHT!
7s 1/8 mile not 1/4
dont kid urself
ZX5focused,Jul 19 2005, 09:51 PM Wrote:7s 1/8 mile not 1/4
dont kid urself
[right][snapback]123526[/snapback][/right]

what does the focus do in the 1/8th? stock

who has the fastest time slips on here?
i seriously doubt thats a 7 sec car.....
nobody's really posted times on here besides Flofocus for awhile. but i think the quickest ones would be any of the boosted foci. Hardkore, BLuetoy(before he got rid of it) Darkpuppet, Mitch(zx3tuning) has the new powerworks kit on his car and it supposedly puts out high numbers, and then theres SVT dean who looks like hes dumped a shitload of $$ into his Turbo project so it could put out major numbers. anything quick here needs at least 10 psi and good traction
nass,Jul 20 2005, 10:13 AM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Jul 19 2005, 09:51 PM Wrote:7s 1/8 mile not 1/4
dont kid urself
[right][snapback]123526[/snapback][/right]

what does the focus do in the 1/8th? stock

who has the fastest time slips on here?
[right][snapback]123714[/snapback][/right]

Fastest that I've seen for a focus(from canada), is JAYS200ZX3's old focus.

He ran 13.6 I think with slicks and his T3 setup. But that car burnt to the ground.

french_connection also got into the mid 14's with his JRSVT. I'm pretty sure he pulled a 14.5.
Mason,Jul 17 2005, 10:55 AM Wrote:KICK AZZ
[right][snapback]123020[/snapback][/right]

I do beleive I said KICK AZZ.

Reminds me of when we but the exaust off my buddie's Trecel right up by the engine. It was the TURBO trecel.. Kicked ass and loud as s**t lol