FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Did Someone Leave The Gate Open?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WTF is going on with all the spam in here? There is like 15 new topics of s*** in here!
a new bot net out of ukraine was hitting us pretty hard. I've blocked a good portion of the IP subnet out of Kiev -- let's see if that works.
darkpuppet,May 25 2009, 12:27 PM Wrote:a new bot net out of ukraine was hitting us pretty hard.  I've blocked a good portion of the IP subnet out of Kiev -- let's see if that works.
[right][snapback]287976[/snapback][/right]

Toss in North Bay while you're at it.
2001 ZTS,May 25 2009, 01:33 PM Wrote:Toss in North Bay while you're at it.
[right][snapback]287977[/snapback][/right]

haha...

Meford, you're falling behind and may end up with a Team P.I.R.A.T.E to compete against.
2001 ZTS,May 25 2009, 01:33 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,May 25 2009, 12:27 PM Wrote:a new bot net out of ukraine was hitting us pretty hard.  I've blocked a good portion of the IP subnet out of Kiev -- let's see if that works.
[right][snapback]287976[/snapback][/right]

Toss in North Bay while you're at it.
[right][snapback]287977[/snapback][/right]

I'd say block you, too, but can they block geritatric, pedantic and promiscuous IPs?
NOS2Go4Me,May 25 2009, 01:19 PM Wrote:I'd say block you, too, but can they block geritatric, pedantic and promiscuous IPs?
[right][snapback]287985[/snapback][/right]
Oooo, 50 points for properly using "pedantic" in a sentence. Good to see you putting that "Word of the Day" Calender to good use. lol :lol:
My highschool bus driver asked me one day why I didn't use big words like my older brother.

"because he's better at showing how smart he is-- And I'm better at not getting beat up"

true story
darkpuppet,May 25 2009, 02:08 PM Wrote:My highschool bus driver asked me one day why I didn't use big words like my older brother.

"because he's better at showing how smart he is--  And I'm better at not getting beat up"

true story
[right][snapback]287994[/snapback][/right]

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:
Andrew will one day rule Team PITA. It's just a matter of time and my demise.