FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Some Fun Pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My freinds and I thought today would make a nice night for a photo shoot. Im still learning taking photos at night but w/e.

[Image: cubed_shoot_1041.jpg]

[Image: cubed_shoot_1058.jpg]

[Image: cubed_shoot_1077.jpg]

[Image: cubed_shoot_1079.jpg]

[Image: cubed_shoot_1084.jpg]
nice!
car 's not bad either! :D
Driver Side still not down eh?
Jay you gotta be some kinda pimp. I mean everytime you take pictures you got another chick standing in front of your car!
Are those models over 18?? :lol:

I hope you got waivers signed Jay!!! :o
It seems as though in the 2nd picture with the girl in blue & white, you can't see her face. Maybe she was trying too hard to be sexy and didn't take into account the way the lighting was setup.

I can't give any pointers on taking pictures at night, but those look great! Did you just use one of those flood lights with the flourescant bulbs? Or did you have one of those lights that shine on an umbrella type thing? The lighting is best when you changed it after the first picture. :D

Maybe I should have my own photoshoot with my car...who wants a red head posing in front of their car? :lol:
05-BLACK-ZX5,Jul 16 2005 Wrote:It seems as though in the 2nd picture with the girl in blue & white, you can't see her face.  Maybe she was trying too hard to be sexy and didn't take into account the way the lighting was setup.

I can't give any pointers on taking pictures at night, but those look great!  Did you just use one of those flood lights with the flourescant bulbs?  Or did you have one of those lights that shine on an umbrella type thing?  The lighting is best when you changed it after the first picture.  :D

Maybe I should have my own photoshoot with my car...who wants a red head posing in front of their car?  :lol:
[right][snapback]122869[/snapback][/right]
I'll take a red head.

Jay all I gotta say is NICE :D
:hitit:

all of them, and the car
FociPhil,Jul 16 2005, 09:33 AM Wrote::hitit:

all of them, and the car
[right][snapback]122878[/snapback][/right]
and more than once. Wait a minute same city where the hell r these girls :D
love the pics jay, specially like the shadow in the second pic, makes it look as if you have both doors done :P , but lookin good, and the girls :hitit:
05-BLACK-ZX5,Jul 16 2005 Wrote:It seems as though in the 2nd picture with the girl in blue & white, you can't see her face.  Maybe she was trying too hard to be sexy and didn't take into account the way the lighting was setup.

I can't give any pointers on taking pictures at night, but those look great!  Did you just use one of those flood lights with the flourescant bulbs?  Or did you have one of those lights that shine on an umbrella type thing?  The lighting is best when you changed it after the first picture.  :D

Maybe I should have my own photoshoot with my car...who wants a red head posing in front of their car?  :lol:

Ya just went and picked up soem flood lights. How ever they seemed to show more yellow then anything. We tried 100watt bulbs but it was way to xtreme so we went back down to 60. Next time I know and am going to bring some whiter bulbs.
those girls look familiar
FocusGuy7476,Jul 16 2005, 06:02 PM Wrote:those girls look familiar
[right][snapback]122921[/snapback][/right]

past one nighter? sorry mom
Jay really think you should do a brake upgrade maybe a BBK, and/or rear disc conversion...those wheels are sweet, and it would look awsome to fill that gap
Was thinking big brakes but there is more important stuff to do first.
ZX3TUNR,Jul 16 2005, 07:23 PM Wrote:Was thinking big brakes but there is more important stuff to do first.
[right][snapback]122937[/snapback][/right]

Well cosmetically and performance, its one of the best mods, especially for shows.
Seems kinda weird to see this nice ass car with all these mods, and then drums on the back.
Good post Jay... haha ... Nice!
Knew you would like it Dan LOL

Im in no rush for losing my warranty on the breaks. Most important thing on the car.
ZX3TUNR,Jul 16 2005, 08:44 PM Wrote:Im in no rush for losing my warranty on the breaks. Most important thing on the car.
[right][snapback]122950[/snapback][/right]

they are also important when your going fast.
ZX3TUNR,Jul 16 2005, 01:42 PM Wrote:

Ya just went and picked up soem flood lights. How ever they seemed to show more yellow then anything. We tried 100watt bulbs but it was way to xtreme so we went back down to 60. Next time I know and am going to bring some whiter bulbs.
[right][snapback]122914[/snapback][/right]

This guy right here. Id love a redhead posting..... On my car lol B)
Pages: 1 2