FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Street Race.... Errr Or Not!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LoL i was just down in woodbridge, by collosus, heard there was a decent streetrace thing going on down there!!!!! some wicked cars down there... thought id take the Zts show em what the focus scene is all about! hahaha (who am i kidding in my stock focus!) but ye... get there at around 11:15 ish... behind me follows lyk 10 york region cops.... n lyk 4 OPP's! so they clear the whole parking lot... and wow being a first timer to these kinda things i was in heaven.... so many nice... ahhhh i cant go on! but ye... so everyone leave to head of to martindale... and sumthing! i dunno. i sed i'd leave it because nothing interesting was going on... so i heard back to the old classic timmies at woodbine and 16th! chilled there! watched the asian guys in their sleeper MR2 vibrate away with his crappy ass subs! lets just say all you could hear was base.... and vibration! HORIBLE! so me n my good friend were just cracking up!!! she drives a stock 06 RX8!! LITLLE HORE!!! haha n her boy drives an old VW Golf! not that any of you wanted to know!!
Just thought id let you guys know my kinda flop night!
I need to get some cash to start working on my car!!!!
:(
Yup that's dudebridge for you. Try living up hear like I do!
:1engrishsign:
Crazirich,Jul 16 2005, 09:14 AM Wrote::1engrishsign:
[right][snapback]122851[/snapback][/right]

I agree... Engrish is such a good language to Speak.
kids these days
bah i remember going to woodbine and 16, and collosus a couple years ago...it eventually turned into a cop feeding frenzy.

There are some pretty nice cars, and there also some stoopid kids that think they can rip their beater around in the parking lot.

That whole scene had died out. Just a tip, its not worth going out to those things. You'll thank me later.
islington/qew meets ... ph34r

haha... all 'street racing meets' are pretty... gay.
tdot-zx3,Jul 16 2005, 04: Wrote:islington/qew meets ... ph34r

haha... all 'street racing meets' are pretty... gay.
[right][snapback]122942[/snapback][/right]

Yeah that Timmies is uber-bait.