FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Jeremy Clarkson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love him, I watch Top Gear religously. And I have a few of his other videos.
lol yes he is amazing. i actually used to live in england... i've only been here almost 3 years (hence the 03 Zts) but he is wicked! i still watch all the episodes. infact i look forward to dling (:S) the next top gear episode tomorrow night. This doesnt beat the old skool jeremy clarkson though. i remember back in the day wen we used to sit up late sunday (well i was lyk 7 so 9pm was late for me!) me n my dad sat their and laughed at all the car makers poor attempts at making a decent family car! atleast thats what jeremy made it seem like!! HAHA good times.
but yeah... he rules... btw! thats a wicked article!
Jeremy clarkson = king of sarcasm!
King of sarcasm indeed. I love the comments he makes on things, the way he phrases things.
Konisisieseegegeegegggg
I wasn't aware that the GT came with a factory gps style alarm :blink: They were prolly put in by some fluky when they got overseas. Other than the CEL the car was fine just stupid alarm which sounds like it was installed wrong, could have caused the cel.
Ford's done it again with their keen wtch on quality control. Stupid dumbasses. If you're gonna screw someone over try to not let it be the tv show host that can kill you with an article!
I don't think this one is the manufacturers fault
Crazirich,Jul 16 2005, 11:24 AM Wrote:I don't think this one is the manufacturers fault
[right][snapback]122876[/snapback][/right]

Who's in charge of producing a car for sale: THE MANUFACTURER
I think he should have given more consideration before making his purchase.... the immobilizer is not a ford problem. He tested the car in america on american roads, then found it too big for britain when it arrived. Sounds to me like he was looking for an excuse to return it.

-P@
Great read.

Don this is like your best post ever.
Ford of england released a statement which was from the head dude himself stating it is a ford of england issue not ford of NA. The alarm that was to be used for insurance purposes to make it legal for sale was a prototype alarm and so far 7 of the gt's have had problems and ford and the alarm manufacturer are workin on a solution as we speak. If it was not for the insurance companies demanding it would never of happended.
tdot-zx3,Jul 16 2005, 04: Wrote:Great read.

Don this is like your best post ever.
[right][snapback]122941[/snapback][/right]

I have a tear in my eye :P
oh sure Ford gives him back his 100+ g's back but when I ask for my 20g's back they won't do anything for me.

Laterz :)
damn car alarm... they should outsorce it to boomerang and clifford.