FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Regina, Saturday July 16th.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A bunch of 306motorclub members are meeting up at part source this Sat and a few guys are coming down from toon and other places. Even have a guy from Melfort coming.

Any way. If your out come swing by. The focus may or might not be there but I well be there no matter what.
I would, but i have work, and have the Black Eyed Peas concert, and my cars is fuked
Sorry but can't make it. Having stuff delivered to my house and my car has a broken siren on the alarm which is getting fixed on saturday.
As soon as I get the BBQ(need natural gas) hooked up we can can have a meet here. :)
SVTZX503,Jul 15 2005, 06:26 PM Wrote:Sorry but can't make it. Having stuff delivered to my house and my car has a broken siren on the alarm which is getting fixed on saturday.
As soon as I get the BBQ(need natural gas) hooked up we can can have a meet here. :)
[right][snapback]122698[/snapback][/right]

INSTALL DAY!!
which part source vic or albert. I'd be able to swing by for a bit after work but then have a team bbq to goto that night
Too bad it wasn't Sunday as I'm down in Regina working all next week. Let me know if you'll be around Jay, gotta check out the doors man....