FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bsb Concert Tickets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I am posting this in here cause for whatever reason I can't start a topic in the for sale forum. I have 2 tickets to see BSB on Aug 2 in Toronto. I am selling these for my sister, I don't know why she bought them she is 19 but anyways she's not going. Tickets will be let go at face value... letme know if you or a daughter younger cousin etc... would like to go

There's a reason you can't post for sale Items:

Quote:NOTE: Only contributing site members may post items for sale. If we see that your not a active user and are just here to sell stuff the moderators will remove your post. We prefer only having Active Members posting in this section (Members with 100 posts or more.)

Lock this gay concert ticket selling thread
Dear god, the s**t level is rising... I can't see my keyboard!!!

Somebody please delete this post of RAGING HOMOSEXUAL EVIL!!!!

ARGH>>>......
Now come on, somebody here wants those tickets just what gay fucko wants them i don't know :lol:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 15 2005, 11:49 AM Wrote:Dear god, the s**t level is rising... I can't see my keyboard!!!

Somebody please delete this post of RAGING HOMOSEXUAL EVIL!!!!

ARGH>>>......
[right][snapback]122567[/snapback][/right]

Take it easy fella. ;)

Quote:Ok I am posting this in here cause for whatever reason I can't start a topic in the for sale forum. I have 2 tickets to see BSB on Aug 2 in Toronto. I am selling these for my sister, I don't know why she bought them she is 19 but anyways she's not going. Tickets will be let go at face value... letme know if you or a daughter younger cousin etc... would like to go

Pm'd

B)