FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Who Would Like One Of These?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll take TWO.....

[Image: 1881586_22_full.jpg]

I didn't know such a thing existed, too bad its not for public
Crazirich,Jul 15 2005, 09:34 AM Wrote:I'll take TWO.....

[Image: 1881586_22_full.jpg]

I didn't know such a thing existed, too bad its not for public
[right][snapback]122489[/snapback][/right]

:blink: I wanna say that thing looks like it comes off the Escape Hybrid but I know that can't be right because AFAIK the Escape Hybrid is still subject the same emissions test as everyone else (Just that its limits are a lot lower since it spits almost nothing to start with when its crusing...

Actually that does raise a good issue, here in Ontario Drive Clean has two tests, one at idle and one at 70km/h (I think) The hybrid should be producing zero at idle since its on battery power at that point anyways...

Almost makes me wanna call the MOT and ask em, just to mess with their heads :P

NefCanuck
I think he's just talking about the excemption ;)
The speed test is a 40km/hr, and the label is from the fusion at the indy. They are pre-production cars
Crazirich,Jul 15 2005, 10:58 AM Wrote:The speed test is a 40km/hr,  and the label is from the fusion at the indy.  They are pre-production cars
[right][snapback]122535[/snapback][/right]
most of them werent even rolling
they had paitned disc brakes that had never been used
Get me a high-res of that and we can ALL have one :P
damn..... i should have taken a third pic, i have two fuzzies, there were so many peopls i was rushing to get a better pic, and i was getting bumped alot, i deleted like 30 pics of blurr