FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Hate Tail Bones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So skateboarding tonight and I took it hard. Of course it always happens when your doing the most easiest and dumest tricks is when you fall the worst.

Me and my buddy were playing a game of skate and we took it to the rails. All fine and dandy I decide to do this really stupid trick on the rail. Its a trick I could do with my eyes closed but god dam! Makes me so mad. Any way I got on and my board just stuck. I ended flying down the rail and landing on my tail bone straight onto the edge of the rail then after that slamming into the pavement yet again on my tail bone. I just laid there for so long. I finally got up and came home.

FACK!!! It hurts s bad. I cant even sleep it hurt so dam bad :( I fell on my tail bone many times before but dam this is the worst. I cant even clench my but cheeks together after just eating my McDoanlds.

I wanna goto the dr's but I dont. I went before with a busted ankle and never did get it fixed propperly. I hate casts!! Any way. What exactly happens if you do break a tail bone. I know some times if you break stuff they well stick a needle in and freeze it. I sure in hell hope they dont stick a needle any where near me. Sharp tail bone pain and the idea of a shar needle :blink: :blink: :blink: ouch thinking about it makes it hurt even more :( :( :( :(
Youd know if it was broken .. haha .. you wouldnt have gotten up and came home .. =P

If you got a hairline fracture .. Im pretty sure all they would tell you to do it rest..
Jason you just cracked the "Coxis"* the cartalage* end of your tailbone is a small finger like end called the "coxis"* You will find no cast or sling 4 this baby. This one is the inflated "Dognut"!

*I'm not sure of the spelling but it sounds close enough.
May be good just to get it checked out, you don't have to worry about a cast, what are they going to do give you an ass cast? ;)

Its just piece of mind knowing if its a fracture or just a bruse, etc.....

edit: oh yeah and a perscripton from some good drugs.... :D
Penwraith,Jul 15 2005, 07:50 AM Wrote:Jason you just cracked the "Coxis"* the cartalage* end of your tailbone is a small finger like end called the "coxis"* You will find no cast or sling 4 this baby. This one is the inflated "Dognut"!

[right][snapback]122460[/snapback][/right]

I fell out of a tree once and damaged that.

Man did it hurt.

Hey Dan! Let Pakour!!!!! :lol:
Get it X-ray'ed Jay. Worst thing that happens is that the nurse is a 7 out of 10 :lol:

At least you made it home, man. I pulled the same stunt as a kid, never did it again after that.
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 15 2005, 08:55 AM Wrote:Worst thing that happens is that the nurse is a 7 out of 10 :lol:
[right][snapback]122471[/snapback][/right]

Watch he gets there and is attended by a male nurse... :lol:
Jay, don't be such a whinny little brat and go to the doctor. He'll give you some good drugs for pain and that inflated donut to sit on for a few week until it is healed.
BTW it is spelled 'coccyx'. It is a bone.
Inflated doughnut = insert prison tour of duty joke here :lol: :rofl:
Penwraith,Jul 15 2005, 11:50 AM Wrote:Jason you just cracked the "Coxis"* the cartalage* end of your tailbone is a small finger like end called the "coxis"* You will find no cast or sling 4 this baby. This one is the inflated "Dognut"!

[right][snapback]122460[/snapback][/right]

Coccyx

yeah if you broke it, you wouldnt be moving. Get it checked out, if it doesnt heal properly, youll mess yourself for a LONG time...will lead to other s**t to
ASSCAST!!!
ANTHONYD,Jul 15 2005, 12:50 PM Wrote:I fell out of a tree once and damaged that.

Man did it hurt.

Hey Dan!  Let Pakour!!!!! :lol:
[right][snapback]122466[/snapback][/right]

hahaha!!! nice.
yeah.. get it checked out... I know a few people let coccyx problems become ciatic problems, etc. etc... never good in the long wrong. And if you're doctor can't fix a broken ankle, may want to get a new doctor.

Real pain is breaking a clavical (collarbone)..... no cast, only time, and imagine not being able to sleep, move or breath without it hurting like a sonofabitch... I'll personally tell the doc to skip the recommended rest until healed and go straight for 'titanium upgrade' if it ever happens.
Done that one too, back brace for 3 weeks (collar bone). Not pleasant.
was the trick a triple sow cow??