FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Test Test 1 2....... Is This Thing On?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I guess a hello and introduction is in order for me, I joined this site last year, Aug it seems to be <_< anyways I never really posted on here since there wasn't much activity but anyways I'll start coming back here more often., I think Paolo told me about this site, anyways.

I have an 01 silver sedan only mods right now are some sportline springs, K&N, and some ICE. I have a set of Hella lenses, razo? ( lexus ballast ) and phillips bulbs ( HID ) sitting here waiting for me to find some ebay projectors ( I hope it fits ) and OBX 4-2-1 headers waiting to be attached.

Future mods are: body kit that I will design and build. It might not end up being a full bumper but more of a lip/skirt. Possibly some cams/gears, chip. I have a bunch of interior mods in the plans. Lastly I just finished laying the last layer of glass on my ghetto knock off volant style airbox... I'll have pics up soon

anyways that was longer than I wanted this to be and now my A.D.D is flaring up
:hi:
nass,Jul 14 2005, 04:38 PM Wrote:I guess a hello and introduction is in order for me, I joined this site last year, Aug it seems to be <_<  anyways I never really posted on here since there wasn't much activity but anyways I'll start coming back here more often., I think Paolo told me about this site, anyways.

I have an 01 silver sedan only mods right now are some sportline springs, K&N, and some ICE. I have a set of Hella lenses, razo? ( lexus ballast ) and phillips bulbs ( HID )  sitting here waiting for me to find some ebay projectors ( I hope it fits ) and OBX 4-2-1 headers waiting to be attached.

Future mods are: body kit that I will design and build. It might not end up being a full bumper but more of a lip/skirt. Possibly some cams/gears, chip. I have a bunch of interior mods in the plans. Lastly I just finished laying the last layer of glass on my ghetto knock off volant style airbox... I'll have pics up soon

anyways that was longer than I wanted this to be and now my A.D.D is flaring up
[right][snapback]122298[/snapback][/right]

seeing as i wasn't on when you joined last, and looks like you haven't posted much, :hi:
:welcome:
:hi:
:hi: ... enjoy!
Welcome man.

Another Fiberglass'r, haha. Cool.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your project(s). ;)
Welcome to the site! I am trying to remember who you were
meford4u,Jul 14 2005, 04:41 PM Wrote::hi:
[right][snapback]122300[/snapback][/right]

^^^are you sick?

That's the nicest thing I've heard you say all year.
meford4u,Jul 14 2005, 04:41 PM Wrote::hi:
[right][snapback]122300[/snapback][/right]

o my god your the first person Medford is nice too wow hes drunk earliy today :lol:

o ya Welcome
damn you beat me to it hahaha
Excellent, another 4-door owner :)

We shall soon have enough of us to take over the world.
paolo,Jul 14 2005, 11:19 PM Wrote:Welcome to the site! I am trying to remember who you were
[right][snapback]122365[/snapback][/right]

we never really talked or anything you answered one of my questions on fj and asked where in canada I was from... but honestly you had me at hello.