FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: ***updated*** Wings+beer+patio=heaven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Wings+beer+patio=heaven

It's more than Heaven in fact it is closer to HELL.

I PROCLAIM THIS TO BE THE "OFFICIAL FOCUS CANADA VERSION OF ANTHONYd'S BATCHELOR PARTY"

In short be there or be ghey.

REPREZENT
Well I don't want to be ghey. So I will try and be there.
meford4u,Jul 16 2005, 09:41 AM Wrote:Well I don't want to be ghey.  So I will try and be there.
[right][snapback]122856[/snapback][/right]

trying is for premature ejaculators and downs syndrome afflicted quadriplegics.... just be there.

Hey Rich, park the car, drink and meet mary (the stripper that is).. I'm working this weekend to pad my paycheque with a little extra OT just for next weekend.
If I go hme with sparkles on my face I quit.
ANTHONYD,Jul 17 2005, 03:15 PM Wrote:If I go hme with sparkles on my face I quit.
[right][snapback]123023[/snapback][/right]

How bout one up your ass?
ewww,,,, :blink:
BEERRRRR!!!! (Bump!)
Uhhh bad news guys (or perhaps good news to some people). I had a scheduling change for my exam and therefore I won't be in T.O. that weekend. However, I probably will see some of you at the Dyno Day.

Sorry again. :(
^^^^shitty^^^^

I'm really looking forward to this. I plan on being on the patio witha magazine and a pitcher of beer by 2:00 if anyone's interested.
did a test run there lastnight....
darkpuppet,Jul 19 2005, 09:06 AM Wrote:did a test run there lastnight....
[right][snapback]123322[/snapback][/right]

How'd it go???
Ill try to be there on friday. i finish work at five so ill be there after six.
YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I'll be there.

Rollcall for attendance?

1. AnthonyD, now with ball and chain
2. Darkpuppet
3. Mr. Fuktard
4. The Xtremeeeeely single skipper
5. Rich "I don't wanna get sloshed cause I'll look like Mikhal Gorbechov" Lee
6. Me
7. Martinfan (late)
8. Paolo (late)
9. Big & Blue-tiful (Scooba)

EDIT: I will not be driving. Driving to go out drinking with Anthony, Steve, and Andrew is silly. I will be taking the subway from Don Mills & Sheppard, so if anyone wants to come along (no later than 3 pm) and isn't familiar with Toronto Transit, lemme know
For the record....

Andrew and I will be on the patio reserving seats at 2:30pm tomorrow if you would like to join us.

See you all there!!!!!
Ok.. confirmed something else .. Ill be there guys.
I need to be in on the gossip conserning the boards gayness lately. :lol: :lol:
i'm in forsure now .. the GF is going away so i'm free.

Probably won't be able to get there till 6 or 7ish .. hopefully you haven't moved onto the rippers by then
Fack, I have to try and make this somehow.
Jays2000ZX3,Jul 21 2005, 07:21 PM Wrote:Fack, I have to try and make this somehow.
[right][snapback]124283[/snapback][/right]

bus it, subway it, go train it, ride on the back of a homeless man... you can do it!
darkpuppet,Jul 21 2005, 07:38 PM Wrote:
Jays2000ZX3,Jul 21 2005, 07:21 PM Wrote:Fack, I have to try and make this somehow.
[right][snapback]124283[/snapback][/right]

bus it, subway it, go train it, ride on the back of a homeless man... you can do it!
[right][snapback]124286[/snapback][/right]

I agree.

Jay, you have to make this!!!!
What's the issue that could prevent you from attending Jay? If you need a lift you know all you have to do is ask. I'm taking the subway down, but I don't mind swinging out to grab you and then heading down.
Pages: 1 2 3