FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rider Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought I'd post here.
Myself and 3 others will be riding in the Chico Hot August Nights 24hr mountain bike race. We're already registered as a 5 man team. We're short 1.

Info on the event is here; chico racing

The cost is $110. That gets you all the schwag and whatnot. We're also getting a deal on light systems through a shop that one of the guys was sponsored through. We're not going for a podium finish, but... if it's possible....
We're planning on riding all through the nite.
Your registration fee will be required nearly immediately. Mostly so you are commited to the event.

Any Q's post here or PM me.

Jeremy
we also need a team name?

I like Team Imodium.
well, you know I'm in... just have to give you the money for it... be good to give the Solar Flare a workout at night muwahahahahahaha

how about Team Slippery Nipples and Stuck Nuts...

the double entendre is even more evident if it gets humid out.

other thoughts.
Team Hairy Legs
Team Red Eye
Team Huffy
WASP Racing
Team Yuppie Bandits
Beer and Donuts cycling squad
Team Dead Armadillo
Team tortoise

and

Team What the hell have I gotten myself into now?
Team Fuktard.

Seeing as Jeremy will be Julian with a Rum and Coke constantly in his right hand and Steve.......Puppet will be Ricky and fall off his bike several times and blame everyone else for his problems with women in life.

If you have a guy with glasses..........Bubbles
And if the last guy looks like a trailor park supervisor, well that would be Jim Lahey.

On a side note, my new supervisor at work, his name, no s**t here, is Jim Lahey. Life is too good.
3-FINGERS DEEP!!!!!
EXTREAME SHOCKER TEAM.
Don't worry Steve. I'm not trying to bump you from the group. It's just we might have a noshow. So I'd prefer to secure a 5th rider who'd be less of a flight risk.

Team Shocka!

To continue on the Trailer Park Boys idea. We could swap out our handle bars for some off a 10speed. Then flip them up, you know to carry your 2-4.
bumpity-bump
SHOCKER!!!!!! (free bump)
bump,
We're desperate, our 5th rider and the backup rider are both duds.
We need someone for next weekend.!!!!!!
You need to weight over 160 though, we're entering the Clydesdale class, total team weight must exceed 1000lbs.