FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Game On, Nhl Reaches Deal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ANTHONYD,Jul 15 2005, 12:11 AM Wrote:I'm a huge hockey fan.... And even I've lost interest.

I'd hate to see what it's done to people who are not as big a fan as I. :(
[right][snapback]122382[/snapback][/right]

And your a big boy Mister! :lol:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 14 2005, 09:50 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 14 2005, 03:13 PM Wrote:I love hockey. I love playing more than I love watching it. I love the game, and I used to love the professionalism displayed on the ice.
[right][snapback]122245[/snapback][/right]

Right on. I use to play varsity high school, AA (does go to AAA) girls rep, AAA boys rep, and AAA girls/boys (summer hockey.) I love playing the game sooo much!
[right][snapback]122342[/snapback][/right]

Mmmmm.........how was the dyke parade this year? :)
ZTWsugardaddy,Jul 15 2005, 12:09 AM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 14 2005, 09:50 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 14 2005, 03:13 PM Wrote:I love hockey. I love playing more than I love watching it. I love the game, and I used to love the professionalism displayed on the ice.
[right][snapback]122245[/snapback][/right]

Right on. I use to play varsity high school, AA (does go to AAA) girls rep, AAA boys rep, and AAA girls/boys (summer hockey.) I love playing the game sooo much!
[right][snapback]122342[/snapback][/right]

Mmmmm.........how was the dyke parade this year? :)
[right][snapback]122434[/snapback][/right]

Nice.
wow .. that shoulda came out of my mouth!
tdot-zx3,Jul 15 2005, 12: Wrote:wow .. that shoulda came out of my mouth!
[right][snapback]122437[/snapback][/right]

I was surprised it didn't ;)
Actually I know a few female hockey players. I've even played in a mixed tournament once. As a goalie, one of the hardest shots I've ever faced came off the stick of woman. :)
Female hockey players are great. I just wish I had the balls to ask them what Cassie Campbell looks like in the shower. :lol:
ZTWsugardaddy,Jul 15 2005, 12:30 AM Wrote:Actually I know a few female hockey players.  I've even played in a mixed tournament once.  As a goalie, one of the hardest shots I've ever faced came off the stick of women.  :)
Female hockey players are great.  I just wish I had the balls to ask them what Cassie Campbell looks like in the shower.  :lol:
[right][snapback]122444[/snapback][/right]

Really? Thats good to hear. I once got an award called, "The Wickest Wrist Shot" award... pretty good. Yeah well... when I was on a mixed hockey team, it seemed that the guys were very interested in showering with each other, then the women were.
Now you got me curious about how good you are on the ice. Are you still playing in any leagues? Maybe we can have a Focus meet at one of your games.
Mine hangs to my knee.
Pages: 1 2