FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Couple More Days...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...and then I'm on vacation to Newfoundland (Newfieland). This Saturday I am flying out to NFLD to stay for about two weeks vacation. I'll be arriving back home around the 27th-28th. I have family out there and a wedding to attend, that is why I am going to NFLD, or I would pick a different vacation destination. And, I am not Newfie, just some family out there. I will be driving back, which will be cool because I have never been on a plane, boat, or train, and have never been out of Ontario.

When I do come back, I am getting the following put on:
Rims - The boy ordered them today... takes five weeks to get to his dealership
Window Tint - Paul (microbunny) will most likely be doing it for me. I'll be going with probably 20% all around, since I don't wanna go anymore, because of the stupid cops :/
Stereo - Got it picked out, and looking to get a "Focus" Plate install below it. It looks like I'll most likely be going with... Eclipse CD5425 MP3 CD Car Deck
Spoiler - The boy can get it at a good price because of where he works!

So, I'll be online for a little before I go, but not too much. But I'll talk to you guys all in a couple of weeks! Take care! :)
have a fun trip, and can't wait to see what you have in store for us when you come back
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 13 2005, 11:47 AM Wrote:Window Tint - Paul (microbunny) will most likely be doing it for me. I'll be going with probably 20% all around, since I don't wanna go anymore, because of the stupid cops :/
[right][snapback]121752[/snapback][/right]
What happens if you put more on? (higher %)

Anyway, have fun in Newfie land. I sure did when I was over that way. My "Aunt" is a newfie, she's awesome. She hasn't lived there for years, atleast 20, and she's not my aunt really, just a really good family friend. But yeah... go newfies! Also, newfies can be smart, she's head of Security for TD Bank (either for Toronto, or Ontario or something... I dunno O_O, I don't think all of Canada... all I know is I get free cameras and TVs)
Have a good trip

(yay postwhoring)
Drink screetch.
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 13 2005, 03:47 PM Wrote:I will be driving back, which will be cool because I have never been on a plane, boat, or train, and have never been out of Ontario.

[right][snapback]121752[/snapback][/right]

plane boat or train? never been out of Ontario? DANG! thats rough...

I went to NFLD back a while ago. They know how to party, the bars there are nuts, mainly becuase of Screech...ask what that is if you dont know.

I went whale watching and stuff, super fun. Puffins are the funniest god damn birds. they eat so fun that they cant fly! :lol:
WOW... you've been sheltered your whole life lol ! Yeah, you're gonna have to kiss a cod... enjoy being 'screetched in' !

Safe trip ;)
Thanks guys for the comments.

I have heard some of this screeching stuff, and I don't wanna be screeched in. Sounds to nasty to me, especially since I'm such a city girl. Well, I sure do hope to have fun.

- If we go any higher here, we get pulled over and could get in trouble. My assistant manager has limo tint on his Tauruas and he's never been pulled over, but if he did, it wouldn't be so bad. But since I'm so young, and if I went over 20%, I could get in quite a bit of trouble. I'm not sure what kinda of trouble I would get in though, anyone know?
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 13 2005, 08:57 PM Wrote:Thanks guys for the comments.

I have heard some of this screeching stuff, and I don't wanna be screeched in. Sounds to nasty to me, especially since I'm such a city girl. Well, I sure do hope to have fun.

- If we go any higher here, we get pulled over and could get in trouble. My assistant manager has limo tint on his Tauruas and he's never been pulled over, but if he did, it wouldn't be so bad. But since I'm so young, and if I went over 20%, I could get in quite a bit of trouble. I'm not sure what kinda of trouble I would get in though, anyone know?
[right][snapback]121889[/snapback][/right]

PAH-LEASE, your 18, a girl...and as i remember from the other thread, your blonde...i think cops will go light on ya...

but whats the ticket $100? or they make you rip it off
And what is the reason behind it? They can't see if you're having sex in your car while driving? or what?
I'm not blonde... I'm a brunette... I said in the LAST thread, "good thing I am NOT blonde"

Yeah, well... still, I've had enough trouble with cops!
I have points against my record right now, so I don't need to cause any more trouble! B)

And what is the reason behind it? They can't see if you're having sex in your car while driving? or what?
...valid point, but still! With my luck, I'll get pulled over!
Aka,Jul 13 2005, 09:40 PM Wrote:And what is the reason behind it? They can't see if you're having sex in your car while driving? or what?
[right][snapback]121911[/snapback][/right]

i think for identity purposes, so they can so WHO is in the car...

call me crazy...or blind...but that looks blonde!!
[Image: 855adb40.jpg]

my bad...
Yeah, I know its for idenity purposes...

I'm a brunette with blonde highlights... I know the picture looks blonde, but I'm not.
FociPhil,Jul 13 2005, 05:45 PM Wrote:i think for identity purposes, so they can so WHO is in the car...
[right][snapback]121923[/snapback][/right]
Ahh I see. So if you tinted all the winders really dark, except front and windshield you'd be fine? (perhaps your car would look off though?)
Yeah, your right Aka... I would want it to be all the same tint percentage... would look a little off...

FociPhil, here's a picture of me like a few months ago with my nephew...
Not fat and you can see I have highlights, and not a blonde... :D

http://www.freewebs.com/sangriaredzx5/as...nior02.jpg
damn

... now that i got that outta the way .. i'd tint the back 2 doors and the rear window as much as you can .. maybe like 15-10% and then leave the drivers/passanger door at %20

the difference in the tint isn't that noticable and i believe those are the percentages i have on my zx3 ... and i love it

never had a problem with cops in the 1.5 yrs i've had it ... i'm sure that microbunny would redo it for free if your weren't 100% happy anyways
That is true. Your sures its not that noticeable? I'm so afraid of that! My manager has like, limo tint in the back windows, the back window is like 20, and then the front is like 10-15, and its just weird looking.
just get regular tint .. none of that limo tint or coloured tint crap

lemme see if i've got a side shot of my car showing what i mean .. if not i'll find some batteries for my cam and snap a pic tonight
I agree, I don't like coloured tint either...
Thanks! I'd appreciate that
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 13 2005, 09:55 PM Wrote:Yeah, your right Aka... I would want it to be all the same tint percentage... would look a little off...

FociPhil, here's a picture of me like a few months ago with my nephew...
Not fat and you can see I have highlights, and not a blonde...  :D

http://www.freewebs.com/sangriaredzx5/as...nior02.jpg
[right][snapback]121932[/snapback][/right]

looks blonde to me!! haha j/ks im just joshing ya

on my car i have it pretty dark on the back window and rear, and about 20% on the fronts (i think) and i like it, and it doesnt look off IMO.

Its enough that during the day you cant see in the back, and you can see someone in the front, but not too well, you just know someone is there...

at night cant see anything :ph34r:

[Image: Picture033.jpg]
[Image: Picture023.jpg]

Pages: 1 2