FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Red Svt Zx3 Behing Me At #7/airport Tims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

2003svt

Was in the drive thru at the esso gas station with my svt zx5 this morning around 10am (Esso Gas Station corner of Airport Rd and Queen#7) saw a red SVT zx3 with a women driving by herself, anyone from here, was kinda cool 2 red svt's in the drivethru at the same time that don't know one another. Not the first time I've seen it either.
:lol: Had they not been SVT focus's it would have been nothing out of the norm for the focus world.

2003svt

I agree not that big a deal if it weren't for it being 2 svt's.
Mason,Jul 13 2005, 04:14 PM Wrote::lol: Had they not been SVT focus's it would have been nothing out of the norm for the focus world.
[right][snapback]121757[/snapback][/right]

2003svt

still trying to figure out if it was anyone from here, car looked and sounded completely stock.
2003svt,Jul 14 2005, 04:24 PM Wrote:I agree not that big a deal if it weren't for it being 2 svt's.
Mason,Jul 13 2005, 04:14 PM Wrote::lol: Had they not been SVT focus's it would have been nothing out of the norm for the focus world.
[right][snapback]121757[/snapback][/right]
[right][snapback]122156[/snapback][/right]