FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: N E 1 Here With The Steeda Race Wing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

2003svt

Anyone here have the Steeda race wing on their Focus. Pics Please. Thanks.
I will be adding this wing as well... I have seen a guy around London with the whole steeda kit including the wing, looks pretty good. No pics tho, other than on the steeda.ca website and on steedafocus.com

2003svt

if you get it anytime soon post some pics, I Love that wing, sporty and simple at the same time.
BrooksZX3,Jul 14 2005, 12:14 PM Wrote:I will be adding this wing as well... I have seen a guy around London with the whole steeda kit including the wing, looks pretty good.  No pics tho, other than on the steeda.ca website and on steedafocus.com
[right][snapback]122081[/snapback][/right]
those wings are boring
BradfordZX3,Jul 14 2005, 07:32 PM Wrote:those wings are boring
[right][snapback]122367[/snapback][/right]

I prefer more subtle and functional... so what's boring to you is perfect to me :D

2003svt

yah I think it's perfect fit, subtle is the key word, seen alot of wings on cars, you know the ones that are 3 feet in the air or have so many layers you can use them as a book shelf, those are way too crazy for me, this wing is noticeable but at the same time doesn't bring your full attention to it at the same time.
BrooksZX3,Jul 15 2005, 02:27 PM Wrote:
BradfordZX3,Jul 14 2005, 07:32 PM Wrote:those wings are boring
[right][snapback]122367[/snapback][/right]

I prefer more subtle and functional... so what's boring to you is perfect to me :D
[right][snapback]122509[/snapback][/right]