FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: On The Way To Work Song
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK Here is how it is. Were gonna play a game.
Basicly most people have a song they play on the way to work every day. Im just sitting here at work and found the song today that best describes the place I work in my eyes.
3 day's grace. Just like you.

Now keeping in mind im really high at work while im doing this so it just somthing to keep me amused for the next hour or so.
Partridge Family

Cmon, get happy

Fuktard
Mason,Jul 13 2005, 10:09 AM Wrote:OK Here is how it is. Were gonna play a game.
Basicly most people have a song they play on the way to work every day. Im just sitting here at work and found the song today that best describes the place I work in my eyes.
3 day's grace. Just like you.

Now keeping in mind im really high at work while im doing this so it just somthing to keep me amused for the next hour or so.
[right][snapback]121713[/snapback][/right]

A song that describes where I work?

"Wipeout" by the Beach Boys

A song I play on my way to work?

"Change The World" by V6

NefCanuck
Office Song: Smashing Pumpkins - Today

Song on the way to work: The Tragically Hip - Blow at High Dough
On the Way to Work: "Live Forever" - Oasis
At Work (On the Radio we have): "She is Love" - Oasis

:D
High at work... thats bad news.

I listen to whatever i'm listening to the night before.. too lazy to change the cd.
Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight was last month.
On the way to work song:

Unholy Confessions - Avenged Sevenfold (Yes i listen to screamo)

At Work Song:

TCB - BTO (The best work song ever!)
scoobasteve,Jul 13 2005, 10:34 AM Wrote:High at work... thats bad news.

I listen to whatever i'm listening to the night before.. too lazy to change the cd.
[right][snapback]121727[/snapback][/right]

Naaa. Im high at work like 2 - 3 time's a day on a 10 hour shift.... I work better that way... They trained me high so it just makes sence. B)
And yes... Sunglasses allday and no one seem's to notice.
on the way to work, "I'm going to kill all annoying subway commuters" - a little ditty I made up myself.

and at work, anything good that's on wazee.
our lady peace
On the way to work I usually listen to Linkin Park, or the radio depending on the mood I am in.
At work I listen to Barney, the Wiggles, Disney songs, etc.
On the way to work - Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

At work - Dead Celebrity Status, especially We Fall We Fall, Linkin Park (anything from Meteora), anything by Disturbed (at low volume :D )

On the way home - Ruff Ryders - Tha Boom feat. DMX, Vegas.
130 MP3s on a CD

I play Random.

though when I was driving to work I played that new Nine Inch Nails song a lot as well as the Marilyn manson song... also I like Muse - Hysteria... but yeah I dunno...
hmm.. today it was

BBB - Bangin in london... good cd
Mason,Jul 13 2005, 10:45 AM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Jul 13 2005, 10:34 AM Wrote:High at work... thats bad news.

[right][snapback]121727[/snapback][/right]

Naaa. Im high at work like 2 - 3 time's a day on a 10 hour shift.... I work better that way... They trained me high so it just makes sence. B)
And yes... Sunglasses allday and no one seem's to notice.
[right][snapback]121736[/snapback][/right]

Where do you work? and are they hiring?
LMAO!
I work at Stream in london. I do tech support for Time Warner Cable internet in the states. Road Runner high speed internet...... I have no issues being mangled here allday doing that.
At work I don't have much choice being a warehouse and all!
But anything help's to keep our mind's off the heat! It's 92 and
it's only one o'clock in the afternoon! :blink:

On the way to work; Hate it or Love it by 50 Cent

On the way home; A CD recorded by my friend's band No Measure. B)
Mason,Jul 13 2005, 01:03 PM Wrote:I work at Stream in london. I do tech support for Time Warner Cable internet in the states. Road Runner high speed internet...... I have no issues being mangled here allday doing that.
[right][snapback]121787[/snapback][/right]

Ahh, I know that work all to well! I worked as a civilian for the Military for about six months. We were fried most of the time too. Mind you, they had gun's so it was a little freaky!LOL
High workers work better. Cause there not there to screw around when there high. High people are there to do the job... go home... Get money... Buy more dope. If pot was free I wouldnt work.
Pages: 1 2