FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Theft In Sask
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today I pulled all the stereo s**t out. Mainly for painting and till stuff cools down for a bit.

Theft is crazy hardcore right now. Specially in Saskatoon. Im a member on 306motorclub.com and every 2nd post is about ppl who got there stereo or rims jacked. Its getting way out of hand down here.
Yeah car stereo theft and theft FROM vehicles is huge in Saskatoon. There are always a good 100+ thefts per week here in this city (250,000 pop.)

One reason why I'm glad to have a garage at my house plus it's a gated townhouse community.

You know Jay, I'm actually suprised something has not happenned to your car yet in Regina......
you guys know my answer heh.
Flofocus,Jul 13 2005, 09:50 AM Wrote:you guys know my answer heh.
[right][snapback]121692[/snapback][/right]
Turbo?
Aka,Jul 13 2005, 09:51 AM Wrote:
Turbo?
[right][snapback]121696[/snapback][/right]

yes :lol:
hahaha...
Flofocus,Jul 13 2005, 01:58 PM Wrote:
Turbo?

[right][snapback]121706[/snapback][/right]

hahaha :lol: thats awsome

well my JVC stereo is fawkd, so im back to stock. My tires i could care less, my rims ...meh. The only reason i would care is b/c is just sitting there in my parking spot with no insurnace.

The only thing i really care about is the Candaian Tire money in the glove box, and my golf clubs in the hatch :blink:
FociPhil,Jul 13 2005, 02:55 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jul 13 2005, 01:58 PM Wrote:
Turbo?

[right][snapback]121706[/snapback][/right]

hahaha :lol: thats awsome

well my JVC stereo is fawkd, so im back to stock. My tires i could care less, my rims ...meh. The only reason i would care is b/c is just sitting there in my parking spot with no insurnace.

The only thing i really care about is the Candaian Tire money in the glove box, and my golf clubs in the hatch :blink:
[right][snapback]121843[/snapback][/right]

Damn you don't anyone to steal that canadian tire money, they can take whatever just not the CT money :lol:
S2,Jul 13 2005, 06:42 AM Wrote:Yeah car stereo theft and theft FROM vehicles is huge in Saskatoon.  There are always a good 100+ thefts per week here in this city (250,000 pop.)

One reason why I'm glad to have a garage at my house plus it's a gated townhouse community.

You know Jay, I'm actually suprised something has not happenned to your car yet in Regina......
[right][snapback]121690[/snapback][/right]

LOL as long as they keep my car clean and dont overly destroy my car it wont bother me much. Means I get new stuff lol. How ever with my custom dash peice I got my deck bolted in like a MOFO. Steel bar bolted from the deck into the frame of the car LOL. Im never usually away form my car and at work we got video survalence.
I should start my own security service. :D :P

[Image: DSCF1453.jpg]
Criminal-Eating Security Services - environmentally friendly! :lol:
I think that if someone tries to open my car door, I should be able to beat their ass silly.

But odds are i'd end up with jail time and being sued or money.....