FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fs : Turbo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just looking around like I always do, so I thought I would post here if anyone was interested. Oh Yeah, there is only 12hrs left in the auction... good luck

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33742
Pulling out credit card...must spend on turbo.
Can't say I've heard of that setup before, but I don't have a Zetec so it makes keeping current a little more difficult.

I'd be hesitant to run their tuning "box" in case you have other mods... a custom SCT chip might be the way to go in this case.
Good price for the hardware.

Like NOS said, I'd get different tuning. Tom mentioned to me the J&S is a POS. :huh: :blink:
I like how that kit looks under the hood, but i heard there were problems with GUDE kits, or maybe they fixed them> :blink:
FociPhil,Jul 12 2005, 04:27 PM Wrote:I like how that kit looks under the hood, but i heard there were problems with GUDE kits, or maybe they fixed them> :blink:
[right][snapback]121483[/snapback][/right]

Im not sure what the story there is, probably the tuning portion.

FI in the focus requires proper engine management, not a piggy back system that the OEM computer will learn over. :rolleyes:....actually any car with aftermarket FI needs proper tuning
no i thought back in the day there was a defect that would occur in some kits and seriously f up your engine...

or maybe it was a horrible nightmare i had after several Irish car bombs :beer:
Think it was just the tune that Gude supplied is what the horror was over. Since then tuning the focus has greatly exapnded.
i never like the location of the cahrge pipe or intake for that matter