FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Guy On The Block
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Wassup guys. New on here! although i have been cumming back once in a while ova the last cpl munths jst to see wats been going on! Just to fill you in i have an 03 ZTS. Was more of a family car. Untill i got my G2! n then wen i turned 18 last may my parents gave it to me as my car. and also over the last winter i did choose to abuse it! Just a lil :P. I love to drive n i consider myself to have good driving control thats y i did take it round silvercity parking lot wen it was covered in snow!! haha good tyms. got a cpl of vids of me doing it to. but they are abit big in size. so if u wanna look gimme a shout n an ez way to get them too you!!
I plan to start modding very soon! just been saving up over the last cpl munths! First cums the sound system hopefully by the end of summa! Big plans for that! n a cpl of other plans... you'll prob see me posting trying to get ur oppinions on what i shud do...
but ye... this post wasnt meant to be this long!
look forward to joining u guys!! :D n quick qu? is there n official members list or is regestering just it?
Thanks
Kunal! :D
me first me first :speakenglish:

j/k :rolleyes: welcome aboard the possiblities for the zts are endless :)
Can someone please translate this for me, i think he is saying he is new.

as for you, Kuni, welcome to this board. i'm sure you can learn a lot in moddin your car. Good luck

welcome and learn to type proper, kids these days they go around with their bad spelling and grammer making old guy like me angry.

just joking man. don't fall into the sedan faction.
hahaha! ok guys! gonna be tough for me at first! but i'll be a trooper and pull it through!! your gonna have to bear with me though. Might have a couple of slips ups here and there! (AND OMG! that took me 3 mins to type so much thought and effort! for 30 lousy words!) :S
:hi:

kuni, you get used to speaking english, i was like you till i came on this board, and now everyone can understand my writing :P...but welcome, hopefully we can all help you with what you will be looking for!
Wow, does my head hurt after reading that!

But welcome to a fellow Focus driver nonetheless! :hi:
Welcome to the board. What exactly are your audio plans? There are many audio guru's on here including myself (or at least I like to think so) so ask anything you can think of we're here to help!
Is that Kuni for Kunilingus? Sorry, my head's in the gutter.

WELCOME.
welcome

where ya from?
Welcome to the group! silvercity... you must be from Ottawa!
theres silvercity in windsor too
Ah ... I didn't know that!

Okay then, where ya from Kuni??
There's also a Silvercity in Brampton too, and the Trinity Commons Mall.

But welcome non the less.
sauga'z also got a silver city
We're more intelligent than that right?

SPEAK ENGRISH KIDDO!

Oh, and welcome
haha I understood it ok, welcome aboard Kuni.

There is a silver city in london too.
who doesnt have a silver city, raise your hand...

oh and... welcome
ANTHONYD,Jul 12 2005, 08:44 AM Wrote:We're more intelligent than that right?

SPEAK ENGRISH KIDDO!

[right][snapback]121335[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :P :D
I love it.

Welcome by the way.
LOL your alll wrong!!!!! well your all right but wrong about the silvercity that i was at! you all right about there being silvercities in those places but whatever!!! yeah i was actually at the one in richmond hill! but i actually live in markham! :D so ye.. oh and i found out that you guys have an ftp server. so if i get a chance lata tonight... most probably i'll post them up there.. i'll leave the file names up here when i've uploaded them.

Malby7* as for the audio plans... they are still in process but when i get a forsure idea then i'll give you a shout... i'll put a fresh topic up! but jst to give you an idea. i'm swinging to rockfords bcause i just luv the clarity that they put out! i'm on around a $2000 budget to... thats for installation to :'( but i dunno we'll see. maybe if anyone around the gta wants to com help out a fellow focus buddy install it with me. (i want a nice clean instalation no wires hanging) then feel free to gimme a shout!

:D take it easy guys
p.s. if there are any slip ups in the grammar please dont hate :$!!!
Pages: 1 2 3