FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Wrc Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
10 months after purchasing it i finally got my wrc body kit painted and mounted. The only thing left to put on is the flares which should be on by the end of this week.

Here's a couple of pics so far

[Image: wrcfocus01.jpg]
[Image: wrcfocus02.jpg]
[Image: wrcfocus03.jpg]

I'll take some better pics once its all cleaned up and the flares are on

does it ever look like its riding high thogugh ... i'm gonna have to get some new springs/struts now forsure
FUKIN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS WHAT IM FUKING TALKIN ABOUT RIGHT THERE!!

THAT LOOKS SIK MAN....

JUST AWESOME
microbunny,Jul 11 2005, 08:08 PM Wrote:FUKIN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS WHAT IM FUKING TALKIN ABOUT RIGHT THERE!!

THAT LOOKS SIK MAN....

JUST AWESOME
[right][snapback]121226[/snapback][/right]

I don't know if you can say it any better than that.

Man it looks super hot!

Nice job!
Wow.

It takes serious balls to pull a kit off like that.
HOLY... FREAKING... PIMP.

I bow down in your presence. NICEST WRC FOCUS EVER.

Keep it clean. That's a primo car. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Oh yeah, grab a SVT upper grille. :)
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 11 2005, 09:31 PM Wrote:HOLY... FREAKING... PIMP.

I bow down in your presence. NICEST WRC FOCUS EVER.

[right][snapback]121248[/snapback][/right]

I think simon would have something to say aboot that comment

but cerantiy a very different look *thumbsup* for big balls thanks dan for the *thumbsup* :lol:
very good.

one i thing i notice was that the colour looks a bit off on the kit.
Lookin' good!!!

Needs some ST170 lights and a euro grille though, or at least those lights painted black inside like SVT style and the stock grille shaded

and something about the rear bumper seems off? maybe paint the exhaust area a slight darker shade of silver, just to give it a bit of contrast.......
SL8RZZX3,Jul 11 2005, 09:47 PM Wrote:and the stock grille shaded
[right][snapback]121256[/snapback][/right]

I was going to say shade the SVT signals in the grille that I suggested, but was afraid 99% of the board would have an instantaneous heart attack and I can't afford that level of litigation.

<_<
thats hott, is that an SVT rear bumper? yours looks a bit wider than normal, and what is with the valence on the bottom, it looks different too, is that part of the WRC kit as well? or custom?
HOLY s**t BALLS OF FIRE BATMAN!!!

it looks f'n great

wow, thats all i can say
That is awesome....!!

Just a question though, are you running the side skirts also? They look pretty plain compared to the rest of the kit, might be picture angle, just curious.....

About time someone bought that WING.......
Front shot looks awsome.
with the flares and side skirts, thats gonna look killer, id say go with a euro grillestead of SVT...

i think you are the first person to mod a car with that colour...good on ya!!
I'm totally with Microbunny... exsctly what he said :D :D
u know what ur missing eh?
When you were at my house with that bag of bones, it was certainly a car under repair.

Wow, what a transformation.

Nice work. Can't wait to see that in person.
Flofocus,Jul 12 2005, 06:02 PM Wrote:u know what ur missing eh?
[right][snapback]121527[/snapback][/right]

a little more cowbell... :lol:

(you thought I was going to say 'turbo')

I can't say I like the rear wing even though it is representative of the 'WRC' look, but the rest of it looks good.
http://www.fordrallyesport.com/upload/imag...08__EDC0840.jpg

To complete the look...

get some RS headlights or ST170's

get a euro-grille

get 04WRC hood next?
Thanks for all the kind words guys... and see meford, i told you it would look totally different in a matter of weeks...

I'm working on trying to get an extra hood in the near future that i can cut up to make it look like the wrc hood, that way i still have my stock one to run aswell.

Are you donating your turbo flo? If not it might by my winter plans since i'll have a new work truck and be able to park the focus and save the insurance money to put towards it.

Ya, I'm just running the stock side skirts for right now... Once i get the flares on, then i might fill in the gap between the front and rear flare by cutting up the stock ones to fit in ... gonna see how it looks first then decide then ... But they are really plain lookin

Paolo, the rear is part of the kit and it is VERY similar to the SVT rear .. just a little wider.

I also think the euro grill would go really well, and i wish i could afford the st170 lights but there just to much money for me right now

I must say that Wings West did an amazing job witht his kit.. It really is a bolt on, they have all the holes notched out. You just gotta drill them out and everything fits perfect
Pages: 1 2