FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Motorcycle Insurance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anybody know how much it usually costs? or have an idea at least...Simply put, i'm thinking of putting my modding on hold for a bit, and buying a bike, especially with the pricing of gas and such, plus you can pick up women much easyer :D. If you need an idea of a bike if you know, looking at a kawasaki zx-6, any idea would be nice, not sure if this is anybody's department tho :huh:
smith21,Jul 11 2005, 02:10 PM Wrote:anybody know how much it usually costs? or have an idea at least...Simply put, i'm thinking of putting my modding on hold for a bit, and buying a bike, especially with the pricing of gas and such, plus you can pick up women much easyer :D. If you need an idea of a bike if you know, looking at a kawasaki zx-6, any idea would be nice, not sure if this is anybody's department tho  :huh:
[right][snapback]121117[/snapback][/right]

I might be doing the same damn thing... next summer, that is.
have fun with that, i hear insurance on a bike is ridiculous, and you only pay for what 5 months?

i want to do this, seeing as my sask insurnace for my car was quoted $90.mnth...bike would be even better :)
$5000 a year.

Thats when I was 18 though.
if you get a newer 'sport' bike and have theft/insurance coverage on the bike its going to be pretty hefty. i got a quote for a cbr 600 a few weeks ago and it was 2400/yr which is what i'd be paying for full insurance on a car for a year

something smaller like a EX500 was bit less.. and it would obviously help not to have comp/collision just like on a car