FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 05' Grey Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looked like an 2005 Grey Ford Focus, not sure though... sedan style, tinted windows, had a bra (but like the picture in the link below, first focus picture)...

Turning onto Walkers Ln off of Harvester Rd around 5:30pm Sunday (today)... male driver, brown hair...

Bra pic: http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=11803

Anyone?
I've seen that car too...only cause you mentioned the bra...
Hmm yeah, I'm not sure what you call those bras, unless you just call them bras, but they are like half bras, or something.
Why isn't he not the board? Hmmm! :/
bra-less on both girls and cars is best!
ZOOM,Jul 11 2005, 12:35 AM Wrote:bra-less on both girls and cars is best!
[right][snapback]120951[/snapback][/right]

I see...
They call them a full front end cover (or full bra) and mini mask front end cover for just the hood. I have heard the full covers called bras, and the hoods called bikins. But don't bras and bikinis cover the same amount space and general area...... usually

Whatdo u call something thats hot looking, has a Black Bra and a Silver Skirt? no its not a hot Azn Chick, its Tonys Car
paolo,Jul 11 2005, 11:02 PM Wrote:

Whatdo u call something thats hot looking, has a Black Bra and a Silver Skirt? no its not a hot Azn Chick, its Tonys Car
[right][snapback]121282[/snapback][/right]

Oh nice!

hahaha
but we need pics to verify this!!!
Cmon tony, you got everyone waiting!!!
ZX5focused,Jul 12 2005, 05:42 PM Wrote:

hahaha
[right][snapback]121516[/snapback][/right]

What's his name on here?
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 12 2005, 06:21 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Jul 12 2005, 05:42 PM Wrote:

hahaha
[right][snapback]121516[/snapback][/right]

What's his name on here?
[right][snapback]121541[/snapback][/right]
zoom
His car has a high fibre diet
Ohhhh, I've seen ZOOM on here before... okay, thanks! :)
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 13 2005, 12:43 AM Wrote:Ohhhh, I've seen ZOOM on here before... okay, thanks!  :)
[right][snapback]121663[/snapback][/right]
Hi, guys.

If it was a grey '05 ST, with what I prefer to call a "jockstrap" (lol) it was probably me on my way to work in Oakville. But mine is the full cover, covers the whole front bumper, not just the upper half.

I would rather not have the front end cover but I commute every day from Hamilton to Oakville and the damned QEW is pretty cruel to bumper paint.

Anyways, Hello all! :)
OAC_Sparky,Jul 19 2005, 08:52 PM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 13 2005, 12:43 AM Wrote:Ohhhh, I've seen ZOOM on here before... okay, thanks!  :)
[right][snapback]121663[/snapback][/right]
Hi, guys.

If it was a grey '05 ST, with what I prefer to call a "jockstrap" (lol) it was probably me on my way to work in Oakville. But mine is the full cover, covers the whole front bumper, not just the upper half.

I would rather not have the front end cover but I commute every day from Hamilton to Oakville and the damned QEW is pretty cruel to bumper paint.

Anyways, Hello all! :)
[right][snapback]123576[/snapback][/right]

OAC, u must be a member on blueovalnews eh? I see ui on there all the time. I was a member long ago but not i just lurk around everyday :D Welcome aboard :)
Kool_ZX3,Jul 20 2005, 11:38 PM Wrote:OAC, u must be a member on blueovalnews eh? I see ui on there all the time. I was a member long ago but not i just lurk around everyday :D Welcome aboard  :)
[right][snapback]124034[/snapback][/right]
Thanks. :)

Hope you don't hold stuff from Blueoval against me, lol. Things can get heated at times. :o
OAC_Sparky,Jul 21 2005, 10:30 AM Wrote:
Kool_ZX3,Jul 20 2005, 11:38 PM Wrote:OAC, u must be a member on blueovalnews eh? I see ui on there all the time. I was a member long ago but not i just lurk around everyday :D Welcome aboard  :)
[right][snapback]124034[/snapback][/right]
Thanks. :)

Hope you don't hold stuff from Blueoval against me, lol. Things can get heated at times. :o
[right][snapback]124100[/snapback][/right]

I should sign back up again and get involved, and no i hold nothing against you :lol: Heated is not the word over there, just some people are a little crazy cough hemi cough :lol: