FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tempo/topaz Discussion And Other Older Cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well Crazikev gave me the idea to make this a thread so here it is, share your tempo topaz stories good and bad and whatever old beater you have laying around or had before your current car. My tempo blew a tie rod yesterday which was cool, that makes 3 total tie rod's this year for the beast. :lol:
lol, gas leak, exaust leak, antifreeze leak, and then sold the topaz for a huge sum of $80.
I was hit by a Tempo while riding my bike. Went right over it, front to back. And the first thing I said.... "Oh s**t, sorry about your window!" cuz well, I had f**ked it up pretty bad. Then the lady came out screaming "OMG OMG OMG ARE YOU OK?!?!?!?!" and I was, and then rode home. Then walked in the house and said "I just got hit by a car!"
crazikev,Jul 10 2005, 01:35 AM Wrote:lol, gas leak, exaust leak, antifreeze leak, and then sold the topaz for a huge sum of $80.
[right][snapback]120749[/snapback][/right]

80 dollars that enough for like 3 24's, sweet deal :lol: Our so far had 3 tie rod's,brakes,tune up with plugs wires cap and rotor,all new rear wheel bearings and one front bearing, talk about a busy year for the old girl but it's the first time for all these parts except the plugs and she got 260000 on her now :lol:

fack i forgot the radiator and thermo to, FACK!!!!!
my uncles, they were driving down the road and the tie rod broke and they lost steering at like 120km/h, no accident.
crazikev,Jul 10 2005, 01:37 AM Wrote:my uncles, they were driving down the road and the tie rod broke and they lost steering at like 120km/h,  no accident.
[right][snapback]120752[/snapback][/right]

That would be facking scary :lol: doing 120 and all of a sudden the steering goes nowhere lol
Ive also known people that had to replace tie rod's every oil change on thier tempo's :lol:
the last year, i was in the dealers every other day :)
Not to mention the damn front brakes sucked ass, i think mountain bike brakes would work better :lol:
brakes? they had brakes? now somebody told me, i was stopping flintstone style throw the rust hole in the floor
Oh yah i seen a sonota GTR today LOL had a skyline gtr badge on the back. Bunch of damn morons :lol:
crazikev,Jul 10 2005, 01:45 AM Wrote:brakes?  they had brakes? now somebody told me, i was stopping flintstone style throw the rust hole in the floor
[right][snapback]120757[/snapback][/right]

LOL yah the rear floors should of been made with cardboard, probably would of lasted longer. the front floors were ok but still would rust over time. Damn cheap metal
but the most memorable topaz moment ever was when we took a trip to Florida, we were driving on the beach and i said dad, go drive in the ocean, so so we go a couple feet into the water and then there was a cop behind us and over it loud speaker the blurted out "get out of the water"

i wonder how much that salt water speed up the rusting on it
crazikev,Jul 10 2005, 01:53 AM Wrote:but the most memorable topaz moment ever was when we took a trip to Florida,  we were driving on the beach and i said dad, go drive in the ocean, so so we go a couple feet into the water and then there was a cop behind us and over it loud speaker the blurted out  "get out of the water"

i wonder how much that salt water speed up the rusting on it
[right][snapback]120760[/snapback][/right]

:lol: Holy dam that's priceless, funny the car didn't start rottin away right there and yah would have to thumb it home :lol: Id laugh so hard i woudn't know what to do

should of tore up the beach doing doughnuts and s**t :lol:
or another one on that trip, we took these CB radios with us cause we took two cars down, somebody out of nowhere in the middle of the night says, bogetty bogetty bogetty, lol, then latter we said "breaker breaker little buddy, any smokies out there" then some trucker replies "im afraid so"
My fav moments is with 4banger auto's, when yah floor it yah still go nowhere :lol: Id accelerate faster on my cousin's tricycle :lol: Probably spin the tire easier to B)
Kool_ZX3,Jul 10 2005, 01:01 AM Wrote:My fav moments is with 4banger auto's, when yah floor it yah still go nowhere  :lol: Id accelerate faster on my cousin's tricycle  :lol:  Probably spin the tire easier to  B)
[right][snapback]120763[/snapback][/right]
yeah, ya prolly floor it then it stalls or something :lol: :lol: :lol:
crazikev,Jul 10 2005, 02:00 AM Wrote:or another one on that trip, we took these CB radios with us cause we took two cars down,  somebody out of nowhere in the middle of the night says, bogetty bogetty bogetty, lol,  then latter we said "breaker breaker little buddy, any smokies out there"  then some trucker replies "im afraid so"
[right][snapback]120762[/snapback][/right]

I love when yah get those crazy ass out of nowhere messages, i rememeber gettin some on our's like hey baby what's shaking and man i just stole someone's purse :lol: :lol:
LOL flooring the car it's funny some wierd voice comes over and says what the dam are you doing, you know flooring it doesn't do anything in these cars. It's for show and tell only you dumbass, go buy a real car :lol:
Kool_ZX3,Jul 10 2005, 01:02 AM Wrote:
crazikev,Jul 10 2005, 02:00 AM Wrote:or another one on that trip, we took these CB radios with us cause we took two cars down,  somebody out of nowhere in the middle of the night says, bogetty bogetty bogetty, lol,  then latter we said "breaker breaker little buddy, any smokies out there"  then some trucker replies "im afraid so"
[right][snapback]120762[/snapback][/right]

I love when yah get those crazy ass out of nowhere messages, i rememeber gettin some on our's like hey baby what's shaking and man i just stole someone's purse :lol: :lol:
[right][snapback]120765[/snapback][/right]
hahahha, somebody shoulda replied, hey that was my purse you bastard :ph34r:
Pages: 1 2 3 4