FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Rest Of My Pics From The Bbq :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here you go! I put the rest in the "offical photo thread but thought I would link them here!

Enjoy!!

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...ic=11582&st=100

:)
Very nice!
Thanks... not sure if some of them are too late for the video!

Kick ass. Ive been wating for the pic's of me doing that. lol
Mason,Jul 10 2005, 10:42 AM Wrote:Kick ass. Ive been wating for the pic's of me doing that. lol
[right][snapback]120804[/snapback][/right]

They look nice :D
I'm still waiting of my pic like that!!

Kinda hard to take a pic of myself!! LOL.....

Nos2go....... you able to grab any of these for the video??
Yeah man, I'm still compilling and arranging pics for the slideshow.

Basically it's going to be a DVD slideshow "movie", one set to sound and one without, and then all the source pictures in a separate subfolder so you can find the one you like and make it your wallpaper :)

Also, there's going to be some MiniDV footage of the day, courtesy of my gorgeous better half Sara. I still need to encode that, probably tomorrow or Wednesday. Today's out of the question with house-buying stuff happening right after work till who knows when.

Sorry it's taking so long boys.
wicked!
I don't think anyone is complaining about how long it is taking. Everyone is just very happy that you are able to do this for them!!

Thanks from me!

ZX3guy2000,Jul 11 2005, 09:33 PM Wrote:I don't think anyone is complaining about how long it is taking.  Everyone is just very happy that you are able to do this for them!!

Thanks from me!
[right][snapback]121249[/snapback][/right]

Agreed.
Im not complaining. I have my dust show pic's and love em. :D

2003svt

nice pictures!
ZX3guy2000,Jul 10 2005, 04:48 AM Wrote:Here you go!  I put the rest in the "offical photo thread but  thought I would link them here!

Enjoy!!

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...ic=11582&st=100

:)
[right][snapback]120741[/snapback][/right]
thanks.... I wish I had lots more though. taking pictures is a little hobby.