FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Car Cleaning Product Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well people, being in this business I am in, I am always looking for those certain products that go above and beyond others. I look at several things when demo'ing a new product such as; cost, ease of use, quality, and longevity.

I have been testing a product called FW1. It is a waterless cleaner wax for your car by RGS Labs that is safe on glass, chrome, paint, rims and some plastic. It comes in a 17.5oz. aerosol can and you simply spray on, let it haze, and wipe it off. It removes tar, grime, bugs, tree sap, grease and is safe for all clearcoat surfaces.

We refer to it as 'fast wax' although it isnt technically a wax, its a cleaner that removes crap off your car with little-to-no effort and produces a great shine and silky feel to your glass and paint.

I tested some on my rims after hosing them off and waited a week or so for lots of dirt and dust to coat my rims again--I simply sprayed water onto the rims and watched in amazment as everything washed right off in seconds, with no scrubbing!

Anyone interested in a demo, let me know...17.5 OZ. cans are now for sale--

SPECIAL PRICE FOR ANY FC.NET MEMBER AT OUR BURLINGTON STORE
Where do you work? How much. I'm always trying new cleaning products myself. If there is something new out there i'd like to try it maybe
Crazirich,Jul 9 2005, 10:20 AM Wrote:Where do you work?  How much.  I'm always trying new cleaning products myself.  If there is something new out there i'd like to try it maybe
[right][snapback]120543[/snapback][/right]

In burlington...

the cans are $20 on sale $10 for FC.net members
-
How many applications in one can? and when wiping off what do you use? A chamois? Paper towel? 'Cause that product sounds perfect, even I could use it if it works as you describe it.

NefCanuck
OOOO Car detailing :D My friggin passion, this stuff seems pretty cool. It sounds like a QD to me like showtime or something, spray on take a MF and wipe off. What all do you guys carry at your store?? poorboys,chemical brothers,zaino etc....
Kool_ZX3,Jul 10 2005, 12:29 AM Wrote:OOOO Car detailing  :D  My friggin passion, this stuff seems pretty cool. It sounds like a QD to me like showtime or something, spray on take a MF and wipe off. What all do you guys carry at your store??  poorboys,chemical brothers,zaino etc....
[right][snapback]120730[/snapback][/right]

We carry our own brand of cleaners, waxes, compounds, claybars, and accessories

you name it..we got it
microbunny,Jul 10 2005, 11:07 PM Wrote:
Kool_ZX3,Jul 10 2005, 12:29 AM Wrote:OOOO Car detailing  :D  My friggin passion, this stuff seems pretty cool. It sounds like a QD to me like showtime or something, spray on take a MF and wipe off. What all do you guys carry at your store??  poorboys,chemical brothers,zaino etc....
[right][snapback]120730[/snapback][/right]

We carry our own brand of cleaners, waxes, compounds, claybars, and accessories

you name it..we got it
[right][snapback]120926[/snapback][/right]

Got a website i can check out or anything?
I'll be down this week to pick some up!