FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Air Ride Kit - Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long shot here, but anyone got one?

2003svt

I'm not sure if they are the same but a friend of mine has the whole kit for sale from his mustang, not sure if these kits are universal or car specific though, think he was looking for $2000 for all te bells and whistles, anyway if it is something that you know more about than i do which is very little and want to speak to him about the kit PM me and I can drop you his number.
ZOOM,Jul 9 2005, 06:57 AM Wrote:Long shot here, but anyone got one?
[right][snapback]120520[/snapback][/right]
When are you posting pics of your car?
i saw on the jet a little while ago some guy was selling an air ride kit...like 1500 us i think...something like that

ive seen some pictures of what he has going on...looking like some craziness
FociPhil,Jul 9 2005, 09:38 PM Wrote:i saw on the jet a little while ago some guy was selling an air ride kit...like 1500 us i think...something like that

ive seen some pictures of what he has going on...looking like some craziness
[right][snapback]120644[/snapback][/right]

found it... Air suspension

at that price its probly been sold
yea, read the last post, it's sold...sorry flo

2003svt

were you refferring to me? if so I will have to email them to someone to post them cuz I sure as hell can't figure out how to do it, resizing, linking all the computer mumbo jumbo, I just suck at it, I'm pretty computer illiterate.
Flofocus,Jul 9 2005, 07:55 PM Wrote:When are you posting pics of your car?
[right][snapback]120612[/snapback][/right]
2003svt,Jul 10 2005, 06:49 PM Wrote:were you refferring to me? if so I will have to email them to someone to post them cuz I sure as hell can't figure out how to do it, resizing, linking all the computer mumbo jumbo, I just suck at it, I'm pretty computer illiterate.
Flofocus,Jul 9 2005, 07:55 PM Wrote:When are you posting pics of your car?
[right][snapback]120612[/snapback][/right]
[right][snapback]120883[/snapback][/right]

No, but thats ok.

Quote:yea, read the last post, it's sold...sorry flo

whacho talking about son? :huh:

Tony, when are you psoting pics of the new CF ride?????

P-51 was selling some a while back .. he might still ahve them kickin around