FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtf! I Cant Beleive This Just Happend...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I dunno if I stink or just not attractive looking or what. I dunno. I was kicked in the junk hardcore tonight and it was a first.

I went out with 2 ladies tonight. Went for ice cream then got to the place where we were hanging out and such. Next thing I notice is the 2 ladies leaving with this dude in his van :blink: and I end up coming back home. WTF! This sucks :angry:

Most guys wouldnt post a failure like this but dam. I got owned by the dude in a Ford Windstar :angry: He took all the girls and left me with nothing.

Im going to bed... :angry:
that ... hahaha ... man thats funny.

=P
The girls just randomly went over to this Windstar guy? Like nothing said or what? I find that extremely weird. Sorry for you, buddy! That blows!
I had a windstar... No women ever flocked to me. Hmmmm maybe I'm not as sexy as I think I am.
hahaha i thought you were going to say that one of these girls actually "kicked you in the junk".

maybe it was the bangbus?? check the website in a couple days...
thats why you need the "keep the girl around" kit.

contains:

3 kind of hard alchool,

fruit juice,

some illegal substance.

and a big ass mirror.

it help also to tell them you have a really big cock!!!....

B)
french_connection,Jul 9 2005, 12:03 PM Wrote:thats why you need the "keep the girl around" kit.

it help also to tell them you have a really big cock!!!....

B)
[right][snapback]120567[/snapback][/right]

That'll sure win a girl's heart... :lol:
Ya they just went to the dudes vans. Well actually ran to his van...
ZX3TUNR,Jul 9 2005, 06:00 PM Wrote:Ya they just went to the dudes vans. Well actually ran to his van...
[right][snapback]120582[/snapback][/right]

:blink: ouch...do you know these girls, or just met them?
I know them thats why im so choked about it.
Hmm Maybe in Sask, Vans are a turn on for girls there ????
went to some s**t ass club last night and some girl started talking to me, she looked a little young so I asked her how old she was.................just turned 18. Her friend which is also 18 was dating one of the bouncers. Sooooooooo brutal

Im turning 23 btw
D-Dub,Jul 9 2005, 07: Wrote:went to some s**t ass club last night and some girl started talking to me, she looked a little young so I asked her how old she was.................just turned 18. Her friend which is also 18 was dating one of the bouncers. Sooooooooo brutal

Im turning 23 btw
[right][snapback]120603[/snapback][/right]

thats all good...half your age plus 7

Jay so these girls are your friends?? Now thats messed!

Go light their houses on fire, that will make ya feel a little better.
D-Dub,Jul 9 2005, 03: Wrote:went to some s**t ass club last night and some girl started talking to me, she looked a little young so I asked her how old she was.................just turned 18. Her friend which is also 18 was dating one of the bouncers. Sooooooooo brutal

Im turning 23 btw
[right][snapback]120603[/snapback][/right]

pffff....I'm 25 and 18 is still game. :lol: :P :huh:

Sorry to hear, butif that Windstar had scissor doors, I bet he could have got all the ladies, not just yours :lol:
When I drive around in my black van with blacked out windows... no dice. But then again, it's no windstar.
I believe using El Qaeda rules, you are allowed to behead them bitches. :lol:
However, with Pakistani rules, you are only allowed to set them on fire or disfigure with acid :D

Unfortunately, in a civilized society all you can do is rant on the internet.
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Wow, that sucks even more than you know these girls. Sorry bud!

Eh, I'm 18 years old... what's wrong with that age? Turning 19 soon though!
HALF YOUR AGE PLUS 7!!! that mean 17.5 moohahah

here in sask i here 14 is legal...eeewwwwwww
Pages: 1 2 3