FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My 04 Zx3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well i finaly got pics up, let me know what u think

[Image: Picture185.jpg]
[Image: Picture186.jpg]
[Image: 2004ZX3.jpg]
i like....specially those rims, very original, and very good lookin!
Those are some pimp wheels!

:o
Nice car! And just like above... VERYYYY nice rims. Haven't seen ones like those!

EDIT: How much roughly?
Like the Car, The Rims... Well thier :throwup:
im on the fence with the rims...but otherwards looking good overall!!
ok so some different thoughts about my rims, some like some don't. At first i was on the border of those thoughts, i liked them sometimes and others i was like why did i do that,but now i kinda like them, they kinda grew on me. :D :rolleyes:
Nice car, but I'm not a fan of those wheels.
Are those 17" rims? and the coloured wheel centres, if they could be painted a different colour would make a nice touch (The yellow just looks jarring)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jul 9 2005, 08:48 PM Wrote:Are those 17" rims?  and the coloured wheel centres, if they could be painted a different colour would make a nice touch (The yellow just looks jarring)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]120723[/snapback][/right]
Yes they are 17", and i agree bout the center caps was gonna do that pretty soon, im thinkin just black. tires are General "Excalaims" 215/45/17 really gripy i find, but i would rather have proxy's

2003svt

nice ride man
ZX3Blake,Jul 9 2005, 05:16 AM Wrote:well i finaly got pics up,  let me know what u think

[Image: Picture185.jpg]
[Image: Picture186.jpg]
[Image: 2004ZX3.jpg]
[right][snapback]120508[/snapback][/right]