FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Decals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sooo I haven't been able to get some shots of my car with the FOCUSCANADA.NET decals on it... so here they are! Representin' FC :lol:

[Image: sangria01.JPG]
[Image: sangria02.JPG]

<33333
Looks good :D :D
ZX3TUNR,Jul 9 2005, 01:34 AM Wrote:Looks good  :D  :D
[right][snapback]120517[/snapback][/right]

haha, thanks. I just had to make a post with the decals.
what the hell!!! i ve been asking for stickers for years, and the newbies gets em! :angry:

hahaha jokes...looks good, maybe when m car is back on the road ill see about getting some... <_<
Awwwh, now you just made me feel bad :/ .... hehe!
I went to the BBQ meet and Anthony was giving them out... so I stole them :D
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 9 2005, 04:10 PM Wrote:Awwwh, now you just made me feel bad :/ .... hehe!
[right][snapback]120568[/snapback][/right]

well if i wouldnt have moved to s**t-assed saskatchewan, i would have been at the BBq too, and stole a bunch also :ph34r:

thats what i get for leaving Toronto
FociPhil,Jul 9 2005, 03:40 PM Wrote:what the hell!!! i ve been asking for stickers for years, and the newbies gets em! :angry:

hahaha jokes...looks good, maybe when m car is back on the road ill see about getting some... <_<
[right][snapback]120562[/snapback][/right]

Phil, i some coming from yorkton. should be here next week. there the ones with red leaf on them.
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 9 2005, 04:10 PM Wrote:Awwwh, now you just made me feel bad :/ .... hehe!

Ya, he asked me if I wanted some and I told him that I would take off the focaljet one's and put the FC on in it's place. The next thing I know, your on your knees and flirting with the man and I am without stickers!

Women suck

Atleast we hope they do. They all do in my dreams. :D
Cool cool SangriaRedZX5. :banger:
FocusGuy7476,Jul 9 2005, 06:49 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,Jul 9 2005, 03:40 PM Wrote:what the hell!!! i ve been asking for stickers for years, and the newbies gets em! :angry:

[right][snapback]120562[/snapback][/right]

Phil, i some coming from yorkton. should be here next week. there the ones with red leaf on them.
[right][snapback]120590[/snapback][/right]

NICE!!

i am so gonna rub those in all your faces!!
meford4u,Jul 9 2005, 02:55 PM Wrote:

Ya, he asked me if I wanted some and I told him that I would take off the focaljet one's and put the FC on in it's place. The next thing I know, your on your knees and flirting with the man and I am without stickers!

Women suck

[right][snapback]120593[/snapback][/right]

Huh? I'm confused. Did you think I was flirting with someone? If so, and your thinking Anthony... I barely even spoke with Anthony. Sorry if I went up to him and asked for stickers?! Appartantly that is bad... interesting.
Frost__2001,Jul 9 2005, 03:18 PM Wrote:Cool cool SangriaRedZX5. :banger:
[right][snapback]120599[/snapback][/right]

:D
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 9 2005, 09:40 PM Wrote:

Women suck

Huh? I'm confused. Did you think I was flirting with someone? If so, and your thinking Anthony... I barely even spoke with Anthony. Sorry if I went up to him and asked for stickers?! Appartantly that is bad... interesting.
[right][snapback]120645[/snapback][/right]

hes gonna take some getting used to...but hes just being funny lol
FociPhil,Jul 9 2005, 05:46 PM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 9 2005, 09:40 PM Wrote:

Women suck

[right][snapback]120645[/snapback][/right]

hes gonna take some getting used to...but hes just being funny lol
[right][snapback]120652[/snapback][/right]

I hope so :(
Holy fawk I gotta train the newbies on my sense of humour?

I thought I was funny.
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 9 2005, 09:10 AM[/quote Wrote:haha, thanks. I just had to make a post with the decals.
[right][snapback]120528[/snapback][/right]
:1kissass:
SVT ZX3,Jul 9 2005, 06:02 PM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 9 2005, 09:10 AM
haha, thanks. I just had to make a post with the decals.
[right Wrote:[snapback]120528[/snapback][/right]
:1kissass:
[right][snapback]120675[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol: :lol:
meford4u,Jul 9 2005, 10:07 PM Wrote:Holy fawk I gotta train the newbies on my sense of humour?

I thought I was funny.
[right][snapback]120661[/snapback][/right]

we are still trying to mold her...give it some time
FociPhil,Jul 9 2005, 07:20 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jul 9 2005, 10:07 PM Wrote:Holy fawk I gotta train the newbies on my sense of humour?

I thought I was funny.
[right][snapback]120661[/snapback][/right]

we are still trying to mold her...give it some time
[right][snapback]120685[/snapback][/right]

Sorry, I cannot really tell on the internet!!! ://///
Hell, you're lucky if you can tell in person! :lol:

Now, about tinting that car... ;)
Pages: 1 2