FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Well Guys... I'm In Too Deep Now.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes, you are in too deep! :lol:

Sorry man, I made this a year ago when I was a lttle pissed at one of your comments in one of my threads. Seriously though, I wish you all this best.

[Image: anthonyass.JPG]
^^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
ZTWsugardaddy,Jul 8 2005, 09:54 AM Wrote:Yes, you are in too deep! :lol:

Sorry man, I made this a year ago when I was a lttle pissed at one of your comments in one of my threads.  Seriously though, I wish you all this best. 

[Image: anthonyass.JPG]
[right][snapback]120297[/snapback][/right]

Nothing like horsin' around eh? :rofl:

NefCanuck
haha, thats awesome.
Fantastic news!!!!!

I spent the afternoon in Spence in Mississauga with one of my friends to pick up his ring on Wednesday. I was getting nervous just walking into the place and I wasn't even buying anything! LOL

Still I found some nice things there..... one day! LOL

Best of luck to both of you!!!
Euro Ford Fan,Jul 8 2005, 10:31 AM Wrote:Fantastic news!!!!!   

I spent the afternoon in Spence in Mississauga with one of my friends to pick up his ring on Wednesday. I was getting nervous just walking into the place and I wasn't even buying anything! LOL

Still I found some nice things there..... one day! LOL

Best of luck to both of you!!!
[right][snapback]120318[/snapback][/right]

Actually, it's a great place to "learn" about the purchase.
Yeah, I'm going to tell you guys how much it was... sure.

Let's just say I could have bought my nice new car a few years ahead of schedule. Now I have to start all over. :lol:
haha, it'll be worth it though. with your luck you'd get a lemon subie too. :P
Wow thats awesome congrats!

I cant wait for my life to start falling into place, right now its starting and then it gets reset very quickly. :blink:
lol.....@ the photo.

But congrats all around though anthony!
Getting married was the best thing I ever did It litterally saved my life
Congrats Anthony.... All the best!!

Give her half the money for the ring and half of everything else. then run away...

;)
A new car could get you more chicks while a ring only gets you one!!! Run, run away, very fast!!
haha, i certainly hope your wives/gf's dont check this board. lol
I feel bad for you.
Getting married was the best thing I ever did It litterally saved my life

That was adorable!

Wow! Some of you guys are horrible on here... funny, but horrible :P
Yeah, it;s amazing how many assholes really do reside here.

ANTHONYD,Jul 8 2005, 07:46 PM Wrote:Yeah, it;s amazing how many assholes really do reside here.
[right][snapback]120458[/snapback][/right]

Easy there big fella....

Last try.

Take your half of what's left get a sex change and move to a country that doesn't allow same sex marriages... (Girl/Girl)
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 8 2005, 06:21 PM Wrote:Getting married was the best thing I ever did It litterally saved my life

That was adorable!

Wow! Some of you guys are horrible on here... funny, but horrible  :P
[right][snapback]120452[/snapback][/right]

I have heard Don called alot of things.....but adorable.....that is a new one...

the guy is a elevator jockey....stupid overpayed one at that....adorable....pfffft :ph34r:
bluetoy,Jul 8 2005, 08:18 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jul 8 2005, 07:46 PM Wrote:Yeah, it;s amazing how many assholes really do reside here.
[right][snapback]120458[/snapback][/right]

Easy there big fella....

Last try.

Take your half of what's left get a sex change and move to a country that doesn't allow same sex marriages... (Girl/Girl)
[right][snapback]120460[/snapback][/right]

Didn't mom ever tell you that if you have nothing nice to say to keep your yapper shut?
Pages: 1 2 3