FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rejected...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Attention!

Okay. I had a girl at work come up to me and ask me a question about her boyfriend and I had NO idea how to answer it, so I was wondering since this site is pretty much guys with a few of us girls, I was wondering if you guys could help her out with this question.

She's been dating her boyfriend for about 3 years. He just found out that he's hired as a Firefighter and he is starting next week, so I guess he's under a lot of stress. She's very outgoing and he's extremely laidback. Very opposite personalities!

Last night, they were hanging out and they were both in pretty good moods... so she went to try and give him a kiss on three different occasions... however, he rejected her every single time. Like he didn't even wanna a peck! So she asked him what was wrong and he just replied with, "What is wrong with you? Nothing is wrong with me!" And they pretty much ended their night like that.

Do you guys have any ideas what could be up with him?

Thanks!
Ash
hmmm Maybe he wants some good ol "fun in the sack" ;)

That or he's just beat after a hard day's work.

Hold on a sec... this is in the off topic forum... True feelings are starting to emerge...

Just tell her to give him a :censored2: :censored2: job. :o
Stress is a weird thing and it does weird thing's to people. He may just be stressed out. Or he could be wanting to leave her.
I mean these are both answers you already knew though right?
maybe he already whipped off a batch and she was spent??

there are 3 things that come to mind...

1:Stress, so much going on in his head, that last thing he wants is his girl all over him. Girls like to be clingy, and maybe hes not into that now, after 3 years you think that might change <_<

2:hes planning/considering a break up. Maybe he is starting to lose instrest.

3:Its been 3 years. When you first start dating someone, you hold hands, you kiss in public, do nice things. But that fades after a while. I would never rip a fart with some girl i have only been dating for a little while, but after 3 years...you just dont care. Some old people/couples still hold hands, others bitch and fight all day, but they are still together.

im thinking its #1...hes going through a huge change in his life, and hes gotta decide on the future, maybe shes in it, maybe not. Maybe hes trying to figure that out.
FociPhil,Jul 7 2005, 07:43 PM Wrote:maybe he already whipped off a batch and she was spent??

there are 3 things that come to mind...

1:Stress, so much going on in his head, that last thing he wants is his girl all over him. Girls like to be clingy, and maybe hes not into that now, after 3 years you think that might change  <_<

2:hes planning/considering a break up. Maybe he is starting to lose instrest.

3:Its been 3 years. When you first start dating someone, you hold hands, you kiss in public, do nice things. But that fades after a while. I would never rip a fart with some girl i have only been dating for a little while, but after 3 years...you just dont care. Some old people/couples still hold hands, others bitch and fight all day, but they are still together.

im thinking its #1...hes going through a huge change in his life, and hes gotta decide on the future, maybe shes in it, maybe not. Maybe hes trying to figure that out.
[right][snapback]120144[/snapback][/right]

I'm thinking number 2....

maybe number 1....but i'd bet number 2 is a consideration
Sounds like someone he knows gives better head.
ANTHONYD,Jul 8 2005, 02:35 AM Wrote:Sounds like someone he knows gives better head.
[right][snapback]120180[/snapback][/right]

good call...

i mean if hes becoming a firefighter, hes just gained more options
he's gonna be sending her a hurting country song before the night is thru.

She's toast.
He's Gay.
bluetoy,Jul 7 2005, 11:03 PM Wrote:He's Gay.
[right][snapback]120198[/snapback][/right]
:lol:

You asked for it.

PLus it;s late....only the insensitive crazy bastards are still awake.

goodnight. <_<
HAHA! Thanks for all the opinions guys... I appreciate it, really. I'll let you know how it all works out. I love the gay comment and the head comments. Actually made me laugh.

Seriously though. I think its either #1 or #2... leaning more towards #1 though. Hopefully not #2... well, I think so anyways.
i dunno... most women i talk to (and it's sooooo many say to stay away from policemen, firefighters, paramedics, and elevator mechanics.. they're around so many people everyday, and they have that 'hero' thing going for them, they have lots of options, and very rarily remain loyal to their partner.
darkpuppet,Jul 8 2005, 08:50 AM Wrote:i dunno... most women i talk to (and it's sooooo many say to stay away from policemen, firefighters, paramedics, and elevator mechanics.. they're around so many people everyday, and they have that 'hero' thing going for them, they have lots of options, and very rarily remain loyal to their partner.
[right][snapback]120269[/snapback][/right]

That's an interesting notion, Steve. I have a buddy from years ago who was East York fire before the amalgamation, and he had exactly the same condundrum. He wanted to be faithful, but there seemed to be so many sincere chicks that just wanted him, it was crazy. I think he's still single :D
wait a minute... hold the phone. I don't know about you guys, but unless I'm pissed off at my g/f I would never deny a kiss. Sorry, but no matter if he has another woman or not, if this kind of thing is at all a regular occurance you should get rid of him. Is that what you want for the rest of your life, someone who would deny affection?? I mean really, what else is going to keep you together in the future... the fact that you may both like the same movies?? lol pfft.

OUTA HERE BIOTCH

there is just too many other fish to waste time on a carp.

EDIT* :P I prefer bass, they're frisky and have no teeth :ph34r:
haha, reminds me of sienfeld too, when Elaine was dating the pre-med guy and he broke up with her when he became a doctor...

Elaine - "but it's the dream of every woman to be with a doctor"

Guy - "but it's the dream of every med student to find someone better when we become doctors"

or something like that lol
i dunno... most women i talk to (and it's sooooo many say to stay away from policemen, firefighters, paramedics, and elevator mechanics.. they're around so many people everyday, and they have that 'hero' thing going for them, they have lots of options, and very rarily remain loyal to their partner.

A lot of people do say that. I'm sure there are a lot of faithful emergency people out there, but I think there are also a lot of people like you say, Steve. Your friend, NOS2Go4Me, must be a lucky guy.

wait a minute... hold the phone. I don't know about you guys, but unless I'm pissed off at my g/f I would never deny a kiss. Sorry, but no matter if he has another woman or not, if this kind of thing is at all a regular occurance you should get rid of him. Is that what you want for the rest of your life, someone who would deny affection?? I mean really, what else is going to keep you together in the future... the fact that you may both like the same movies?? lol pfft.

I totally agree with you. I think thats why someone put up there, "Gay" because why would he deny it? Makes no sense, especially for a guy :P I'm going to talk to her soon to see if they figured out anything. I think they should part too!
Could have been something simple like garlic breath.
ZTWsugardaddy,Jul 8 2005, 09:34 AM Wrote:Could have been something simple like garlic breath.
[right][snapback]120291[/snapback][/right]

lol pfft that can't be it! Bad breath kisses are second cousin to giving dutch ovens... and funny! :P
i'd definatley say # 2
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 7 2005, 10:31 PM Wrote:She's very outgoing and he's extremely laidback. Very opposite personalities!
[right][snapback]120128[/snapback][/right]

I quantify my answer by suggesting that he may not be the type of person who would make a "you need a tic tac" remark. :D
Pages: 1 2 3