FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Red Foci - 2 Door
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw a Red Foci, two doors, non-stock rims (sweet rims!!!)... I couldn't make out the make of the car, because it was going too god damn fast. But it was older than a 2005 because it had the bubble headlights. Driver had the windows down, sunglasses on, brown hair... green shirt, maybe? haha!

Time: 5:13pm
Where: On North Service Rd turning onto Appleby Rd, heading towards Hwy 5

Anyone on here?
yes
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 7 2005, 05:36 PM Wrote:Driver had the windows down, sunglasses on, brown hair... green shirt, maybe?[right][snapback]120092[/snapback][/right]
I guess that rules out SVT Dean
meford4u,Jul 7 2005, 09:28 PM Wrote:yes
[right][snapback]120177[/snapback][/right]

who?
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 7 2005, 05:36 PM Wrote:Saw a Red Foci, two doors, non-stock rims (sweet rims!!!)... I couldn't make out the make of the car, because it was going too god damn fast. But it was older than a 2005 because it had the bubble headlights. Driver had the windows down, sunglasses on, brown hair... green shirt, maybe? haha!

Anyone on here?
[right][snapback]120092[/snapback][/right]

He answers to fuktard, drives a sweet car, and listens to dinosaur rock :lol:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 8 2005, 08:10 AM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 7 2005, 05:36 PM Wrote:Saw a Red Foci, two doors, non-stock rims (sweet rims!!!)... I couldn't make out the make of the car, because it was going too god damn fast. But it was older than a 2005 because it had the bubble headlights. Driver had the windows down, sunglasses on, brown hair... green shirt, maybe? haha!

Anyone on here?

[right][snapback]120280[/snapback][/right]

Well, as I can see, there is a couple of fucktard's on here... so since there has only been one fucktard that has answered in here, then I am assuming its Meford?? :lol:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 8 2005, 01:12 PM Wrote:

Anyone on here?

Well, as I can see, there is a couple of fucktard's on here... so since there has only been one fucktard that has answered in here, then I am assuming its Meford?? :lol:
[right][snapback]120281[/snapback][/right]

For a woman, your coming oh so close to fuktard status. And yes, that sounds like it was me. But you see the car everyday at CT. Didn't you notice it was me?

BTW, I didn't notice you. Try taking your top off as I pass by and that will help with the identification factor.
meford4u,Jul 8 2005, 08:36 AM Wrote:

Anyone on here?

For a woman, your coming oh so close to fuktard status. And yes, that sounds like it was me. But you see the car everyday at CT. Didn't you notice it was me?

BTW, I didn't notice you. Try taking your top off as I pass by and that will help with the identification factor.
[right][snapback]120292[/snapback][/right]

OUCH! Total burn. I was just kidding. And, I see your SON'S car... with the focustuning... but I've never see your red car. The person looked young... like my age! Could it have been your son?
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 8 2005, 11:26 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jul 8 2005, 08:36 AM Wrote:

Anyone on here?

He answers to fuktard, drives a sweet car, and listens to dinosaur rock :lola:

[right][snapback]120292[/snapback][/right]

OUCH! Total burn. I was just kidding. And, I see your SON'S car... with the focustuning... but I've never see your red car. The person looked young... like my age! Could it have been your son?
[right][snapback]120454[/snapback][/right]

Woman or not, Iamb ripping you a new asshole! :P The car is my son's, but i own it. But unlike yourself, as his stepdad, he is paying me back. I am not allowing him to be a freeloading child and not pay for his own car. Unlike someone we know who has Mom and Dad paying for their new Red ZAX5. :blink:
I on the other hand don't own a Focus. I have better tastes. And more money.

And this old crap old fart stuff has to cease and desist right now. You must respect your elders.

It might have been my son, but he didn't have the car that day. I did. He was changing the oil in the truck and we switched cars for the day.

maybe you mistook my youth appearance and good looks for the younger man that i am?
Alright. You rip me as a new asshole, however, I only ever joke. I am never serious about anything... I'm too easy-going for that crap.

Well, the things that you DON'T know... my parents may be paying for my car, but I pay for A LOT of other things that people DON'T know about... things that regular people do not have to pay for. So don't think I am a spoiler little teenage girl, cause I'm not. You have NO idea what I have to pay for. So I hope you were just joking.

I do respect my elders. I am a very respectful, polite person if you actually got to know me. The business I work in IS customer service and 98% of them are like 10+ years older than me, so do not talk to me about being disrespectful.

Than you know what, you must look pretty frickin' good for your age then. I give you props, because you look like your 28 years old, and now you can go tell your wife that you look 28 years old, because you certainly do.

Just jokes, never serious.
If your happy with the fact Mom and Dad are paying for your car, then good for you.

I just don't think it's right that you come on here and tell me that I have no idea about paying bills, hell i paid my way though 5 years of University with no car I might add.

But to come on the site and tell me that I have no idea of the bills you are paying at what, 18? Try owning a house.

And then asking what mod should I do first? Whose paying for that?

I was joking alot with you before, and it seems that I came across too harsh and you missed the joke. My apologies. But there are alot of people on here in more dire situations financially than you are that don't have their car paid for. For them respect is earned.

Enjoy your parents car.
Okay, whatever! Geez
And, I'll be paying for ALL mods... that is for damn sure. And I want that!