FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bored At Work!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2.5 hours til i leave for Toronto and I've run out of s**t that i have to do.
anybody else having a slow day?
pff, i haven't even started work yet, try working afternoons, 3:30 till midnight
I'm waiting to go and view a house that's probably not going to come down in price to our level, but we're going to see it anyways... at 12:00.

After that... back to work till 4:30. And stupid American survey companies with people who have accents thicker than my Mom's stew suck. :angry:

When I have to ask the same thing 5 freaking times - "What did you say?" - you know you're horribly screwed.
Nope busy as s**t.

Getting ready to go off to an edit.
i'm busy... but bored and tired as always.... the work never stops here at paradigmmosaicmpseforcesprintcanadatedrogerstelecom ... wherever i work now
Gotta call some suppliers and do a little bit of yelling. :ph34r:

Besides that, a little bit of quote evaluations and maybe having lunch. Its turning out to be a good day. Although the prospects of us possibly to our shop complex kinda sucks. :(
scoobasteve,Jul 7 2005, 11:25 AM Wrote:i'm busy... but bored and tired as always.... the work never stops here at paradigmmosaicmpseforcesprintcanadatedrogerstelecom ... wherever i work now
[right][snapback]119964[/snapback][/right]

LMFAO.
scoobasteve,Jul 7 2005, 11:25 AM Wrote:i'm busy... but bored and tired as always.... the work never stops here at paradigmmosaicmpseforcesprintcanadatedrogerstelecom ... wherever i work now
[right][snapback]119964[/snapback][/right]
hahaha
whats a good bar to eat at tongiht in downtown toronto?
ZX5focused,Jul 7 2005, 11:39 AM Wrote:whats a good bar to eat at tongiht in downtown toronto?
[right][snapback]119975[/snapback][/right]

St, Louis wings.

Yonge & Davisville.
what kind of bar are you looking for...

the peel pub is always good and cheap.

if you want good beer. hit up the bier markt on the esplanade. expensive food though.

rodneys on king w. is awesome if you want oysters.

thats all i can think of for now.
thanks
were staying at the Holiday inn on king st w

what night clubs are around there?
scoobasteve,Jul 7 2005, 11:42 AM Wrote:what kind of bar are you looking for...

the peel pub is always good and cheap.

if you want good beer. hit up the bier markt on the esplanade.  expensive food though.

rodneys on king w. is awesome if you want oysters.

thats all i can think of for now.
[right][snapback]119977[/snapback][/right]

Nice.

Armadillo on King.
Spring rolls on Younge and Bloor (Thai)
Nami sushi on Adelaide
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 7 2005, 11:25 AM Wrote:Gotta call some suppliers and do a little bit of yelling.  :ph34r:

Besides that, a little bit of quote evaluations and maybe having lunch.  Its turning out to be a good day.  Although the prospects of us possibly to our shop complex kinda sucks.  :(
[right][snapback]119965[/snapback][/right]

You just be quiet and make sure all my supplies come in to wire that new ungodly creation of a trailer.
clubs... hmmm anything on richmond. i'm sorta out of it right now.

check http://www.clubcrawlers.com it has t.o night club info.
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 7 2005, 11:45 AM Wrote:You just be quiet and make sure all my supplies come in to wire that new ungodly creation of a trailer.
[right][snapback]119981[/snapback][/right]

you turned the focus into a trailer queen?? niteshade cant handle the sun???
BURN!
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 7 2005, 11:45 AM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 7 2005, 11:25 AM Wrote:Gotta call some suppliers and do a little bit of yelling.   :ph34r:

Besides that, a little bit of quote evaluations and maybe having lunch.  Its turning out to be a good day.  Although the prospects of us possibly to our shop complex kinda sucks.  :(
[right][snapback]119965[/snapback][/right]

You just be quiet and make sure all my supplies come in to wire that new ungodly creation of a trailer.

Get ready for some paperwork. I'm putting in a request for a new goddamn computer, new desk, new safety gear, hell why don't I ask for a company vehicle. :
ZX5focused,Jul 7 2005, 11:47 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 7 2005, 11:45 AM Wrote:You just be quiet and make sure all my supplies come in to wire that new ungodly creation of a trailer.

you turned the focus into a trailer queen?? niteshade cant handle the sun???
[right][snapback]119984[/snapback][/right]

Nah I need a trailer for my "project" truck... seeing as noone wants to buy it <_<
Pages: 1 2