FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sick Bastard Cowards In London, England
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's so sad.

I don't have a link to any info, just heard it on the news this morning. :(
what happened?
wow, this is really terrible. Its also really strange because I had a weird dream about a terrorist attack happening in London, and when I woke up this morning and turned on the TV, I was shocked cus it did happen.
paolo,Jul 7 2005, 08:52 AM Wrote:wow, this is really terrible.  Its also really strange because I had a weird dream about a terrorist attack happening in London, and when I woke up this morning and turned on the TV, I was shocked cus it did happen.
[right][snapback]119909[/snapback][/right]

creepy preminition man

I have to get to a meeting, perhaps someone could post a news link.
It crossed my mind a few times this morning on the GO train.

Toronto wouldn't even expect it.

The terrorists blew up about 6 areas in the underground and a handful of double decker busses.

Dozens dead already.
I heard the newsflash this morning on our rock station... crazy.

And I freak out every few months because we're the Canadian NORAD headquarters. :ph34r:
I been watching it on the news. 7 bombs in total it looks like.
BBC Coverage of the Terrorist Attacks

Here ya go.

Edit: This doesn't surprise me of it happening today. Coinciding with the G8 summit and the awarding of the Olympics in 2012.
Here's some Photos of the bus bombings from our sister site the FFOC in the UK.

Photos
What a bunch of heroes. s**t like this gets idiots like Bush and Blair re-elected under the pretenses that they'll better "protect" their citizens and "eradicate" terrorism.

You can't eradicate terrorism, but you sure as hell can do a better job of policing your own country first and foremost.
Hmm... I have to take the subway everyday, and I'm already always worried someone is going to push me infront of it. Atleast I don't go at rush hour...

and more to the point of this, I just heard about it myself, and checked CNN and BBC. :(

Also, Bush thankfully can't be re-elected.
I was so angry about it, I had to blog it.

If anyone wants a good mid-morning timewaster... grab a cup o' joe and go read :)
Aka,Jul 7 2005, 10:16 AM Wrote:Hmm... I have to take the subway everyday, and I'm already always worried someone is going to push me infront of it. Atleast I don't go at rush hour...[right][snapback]119934[/snapback][/right]

I take the subway every day too, thankfully not at rush hour. When was the last time we had a Incident with the TTC Subway?
paolo,Jul 7 2005, 11:16 AM Wrote:
Aka,Jul 7 2005, 10:16 AM Wrote:Hmm... I have to take the subway everyday, and I'm already always worried someone is going to push me infront of it. Atleast I don't go at rush hour...[right][snapback]119934[/snapback][/right]

I take the subway every day too, thankfully not at rush hour. When was the last time we had a Incident with the TTC Subway?
[right][snapback]119956[/snapback][/right]

Last year sometime i believe. it was just an attempt.
Dunno, I'm really not seriously thinking about getting blown up on a subway. But being thrown infront of one, that's always on my mind when I'm near one. I always stand way back, or look to see if anyone is around me. I'm paranoid of it I think.
paolo,Jul 7 2005, 10:16 AM Wrote:I take the subway every day too, thankfully not at rush hour.  When was the last time we had a Incident with the TTC Subway?

The only serious one I can think of is the subway collision on the Spadina line between St. Clair and Eglinton W back in the mid 90's.

Laterz :)
K_OS,Jul 7 2005, 02:28 PM Wrote:
paolo,Jul 7 2005, 10:16 AM Wrote:I take the subway every day too, thankfully not at rush hour.  When was the last time we had a Incident with the TTC Subway?

The only serious one I can think of is the subway collision on the Spadina line between St. Clair and Eglinton W back in the mid 90's.

Laterz :)
[right][snapback]120037[/snapback][/right]

I remember that, actually.
As do i. i think it was in 1997

EDIT:

Searched. Aug 11, 1995
i think thye are saying close to 50 dead now, over 300 injured...

the top of the bus was blown right off!!
I read on some random site they were saying 40 dead and like 1500 injured... I almost laughed at their crappy sources... but then I just went back to work.
Pages: 1 2 3