FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: If You Want To Buy Some Svt Stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

2003svt

I am looking for a Kaminari Front Lip,16" 5 Spoke Rims, Steeda Race Wing,Aftermarket Catback for SVT and will either buy or trade my available parts, I have the following parts to offer

SVT Lowering Springs $100 or Trade

SVT Steeda Shifter $100 or Trade

AEM Long Cold Air Kit $225 or Trade

3 WEEKS OLD SET OF 4 18x7.5 Konig Trouble Gunmetal and 4 215/35/18 Hankook Tires in NEW condition, mounted and balanced, Have $1700 invested open to offers and trades+cash.

All Parts can be seen by appointment only as I donot have pics, PM to setup time and place. Thanks in advance!
don't you have to have 100+ posts to sell stuff?
ANTHONYD,Jul 6 2005, 10:39 PM Wrote:don't you have to have 100+ posts to sell stuff?
[right][snapback]119848[/snapback][/right]

I think it got changed. I've seen people here post sales with like 2 previous posts.

2003svt

I'm not trying to sell,I'm trying to buy or trade and if someone sees my parts and has nothing to trade i simply would take cash for my parts but I prefer to trade my parts for stuff that i need.
ANTHONYD,Jul 7 2005, 02:39 AM Wrote:don't you have to have 100+ posts to sell stuff?
It's cool man, I just don't want to see anyone get burned. :(
If anybody need feedback of 2003svt about making sweet deals..ask me...I'll give proof of it.

nobody will get burned..dont worry...you will get a sweeeet deal..believe me..or do you wanna check what I got from him..

2 sets of wheels with tires...to start with...SVT set and a set of 18's

P/S .hey mister you forgot to mention your screamin demon coil and the live wires+ the sparkplugs...!!!

Oscar The Grouch,Jul 7 2005, 02:05 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jul 6 2005, 10:39 PM Wrote:don't you have to have 100+ posts to sell stuff?

I think it got changed. I've seen people here post sales with like 2 previous posts.
[right][snapback]119932[/snapback][/right]

wrong again honey!

NOTE: Only contributing site members may post items for sale. If we see that your not a active user and are just here to sell stuff the moderators will remove your post. We prefer only having Active Members posting in this section (Members with 100 posts or more.)

Shut him down!

2003svt

Shut me down, hey that's a pretty bad attitude you have their man, this is the parts wanted section and I listed the parts I am looking for ie, wing rims,etc and listed the items I am willing to trade and would sell if their is nothing to trade for, I don't see the harm with that, and I am a very active user, doesn't mean I post everytime I log on, I browse and since I am new to the foci seen I don't always have a comment to contribute, but anyway if I am breaking some sort of rule then it would be nice to be given a polite heads up about it. quote=meford4u,Jul 8 2005, 02:57 AM]

wrong again honey!

NOTE: Only contributing site members may post items for sale. If we see that your not a active user and are just here to sell stuff the moderators will remove your post. We prefer only having Active Members posting in this section (Members with 100 posts or more.)

Shut him down!
[right][snapback]120195[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

2003svt

hey Mauricio thanks for your support man!
redsvtfocus,Jul 8 2005, 02:17 AM Wrote:If anybody need feedback of 2003svt about making sweet deals..ask me...I'll give proof of it.

nobody will get burned..dont worry...you will get a sweeeet deal..believe me..or do you wanna check what I got from him..

2 sets of wheels with tires...to start with...SVT set and a set of 18's

P/S .hey mister you forgot to mention your screamin demon coil and the live wires+ the sparkplugs...!!!
[right][snapback]120173[/snapback][/right]
choas :P

2003svt

not really.
DD1,Jul 8 2005, 08:25 PM Wrote:choas :P
[right][snapback]120405[/snapback][/right]

2003svt

they also help me get my post count closer to 100, hehehe!
DD1,Jul 8 2005, 08:25 PM Wrote:choas :P
[right][snapback]120405[/snapback][/right]
Well mister...they are the ones misssing the noice deals....
and keep posting ...that way you will become an active MEMBER :rolleyes: ....!!

and as I stated before..I will back any bussiness that 2003svt makes with anybody here..
;)
meford4u,Jul 7 2005, 10:57 PM Wrote:

wrong again honey!

Shut him down!
[right][snapback]120195[/snapback][/right]

my bad... ya don't have to hurt my feelings... :lol: