FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Some Good News From Ford U.s.a.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today Ford released their June vehicle sales and posted a 1% increase over last year, this was positive as Fivehundred, Freestyle, Montego, Focus etc.... sales rose, hopefully this will be better with the Milan, Zephr and Fusion in the coming autumn.

Ford Media / Press page

Although, I don't know if that's a good thing as I'm posting this here, since I know some of us have been having issues with Ford Service lately........ :lol:
Sales and service are completely different beasts.
In the US but in Canada they are still getting raped.

From Canadian Driver

Quote:Toronto, Ontario - A report of sales figures released by industry analyst Dennis DesRosiers reports overall solid sales in June, with the market up 7.3 per cent to 161,413 units. Among companies listing an increase over 2004 June sales were GM at 19.2 per cent growth, DaimlerChrysler at 12.0 per cent, Hyundai up 15.9 per cent, Mercedes-Benz up 29.9 per cent and Mazda up 24.1 per cent.

Notable decliners were Ford (-5.1%), Honda/Acura (-4.8%), Volkswagen/Audi (-9.2%) and Suzuki (-20.4%).

Laterz :)