FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tinting Windows Svt 5 Door Where? How Much?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

2003svt

Where is a good place to get a tint done for my SVT 5 Door. I don't want the silver or purple stuff, don't mind spending a descent buck just want to get the job done properly, anyone have a place to recommend? From T.O so I'd like it to be within a 30 min drive if possible, Thank In Advance!
Slide Microbunny a PM.

He works in a tint shop.
where you from?

2003svt

Dufferin and Dupont area in Toronto.
Flofocus,Jul 6 2005, 04:46 PM Wrote:where you from?
[right][snapback]119721[/snapback][/right]
i'm thnking about tinting as well, can someone quote a nice price on a 3door SVTF?
Apple Auto Glass did mine and guaranteed the work for life against workmanship defects.
I got mine done at Krown in Burlington here for $175.00 Cash deal no tax. My rear windows and hatch are 5% and the drivers side and passenger side is 20% looks great and I havnt had any problems with cops........I hate cops........
Burnin21,Jul 7 2005, 03:04 PM Wrote:I got mine done at Krown in Burlington here for $175.00 Cash deal no tax. My rear windows and hatch are 5% and the drivers side and passenger side is 20% looks great and I havnt had any problems with cops........I hate cops........
[right][snapback]120065[/snapback][/right]

eh, what is the legal percantage in Burlytown, because I don't want to get pulled over... I've had ENOUGH trouble with the cops?

I'll have to hit up Microbunny!