FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Finally My Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: P1010423.jpg]

[Image: P1010424.jpg]
Got Mods? :)
does a broken winshield count?
crazikev,Jul 6 2005, 11:40 AM Wrote:does a broken winshield count?
[right][snapback]119697[/snapback][/right]

No but removing it does.
no broken winshields do not count!!! unless you can get the crack to form into flames
what the heck people? no compliments?, not even any sarcasm saying, ohh, looks good, or very clean? :angry:
The doors are sweet.
ANTHONYD,Jul 6 2005, 11:43 AM Wrote:The doors are sweet.
[right][snapback]119717[/snapback][/right]
LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:
nice cars, but which foci is yours?
the one on the road is mine, the othe is my sisters
Wow! I like your sister's car. It's HOT! :lol:

The Truck's pretty cool too.
Dude, he's hitting on your sister

's car :D :lol:

You gonna take that?
:lol: So, their twins ? the cars I mean, or are you and your sister into his and hers status lol....... :lol:

But cool another 2 sedans ! :lol:
hers doesn't count ....no further comment
How do you expect comments when your focus looks like the other 1000000000 that are driving around with no mods, driven by middle aged folks?

When I pull up beside a stock sedan that has a family of four I don't roll down my window and say "nice car"

Do something to it and then ask for some feedback, otherwise we've all seen stock bro, stock isn't "clean" lets clear that up. Stock is stock, and stock is boring.

Clean is doing something with the car but not cluttering it up thus keeping it "clean" ie: jason's car. (well minus the lambos)

Perhaps if you want to mention you just washed the car, I can call it clean litterally, but otherwise no.
Gotta agree with big Tony on this one.. It's a stock Focus sedan so I wouldnt expect any compliments. It doesnt look bad, but it looks the same as any other sedan on the road.
IT LOOKS AWESOME, CRAZIKEV!!!! happy now? :P
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 7 2005, 04:40 PM Wrote:IT LOOKS AWESOME, CRAZIKEV!!!!  happy now?  :P
[right][snapback]120097[/snapback][/right]
THANKS!!! :D, very happy!
thats no stock focus, not anymore, aftermarket windshield, adds 20 hp :lol: :lol:
lol, nice. No worries, mine is still stock!
Pages: 1 2