FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Who Wants New/used Rims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys i figured i would let you guys have dibs on these before they go on ebay. Anyways i have just got new rims so i am getting rid of my old ones. There is how ever one small problem. I know that the front rims are bend a little bit. It is only slightly noticable when driving under 5 kms per hour or between 110-120. The steering wheel just shakes a little. They are still on the car if you wanna go for a ride and see for yourself.

Anyways they are Millie Miglia ht3's 17's
I am selling the rims only, no rubber

pm me if interested or have any questions

gonna start the price at 250$ for the set

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/brucktown/dcar.jpg
100 bucks
is it just the 2 fronts that are bent ?
i would make an offer but i live to freakin far away and shipping would be huge
shipping would probally be around 100 bucks
same as the amount I'll give you and I would pick them up
Could you not just put the bent one's on the rear to stop the vibrating?
hmm something to think about :blink:
_JC_,Jul 5 2005, 11:48 PM Wrote:is it just the  2 fronts that are bent ?
[right][snapback]119536[/snapback][/right]

My guess is yes, just the front 2 are bent, i have changed the front rims to stock ones and the vibrations stopped 100%. Leading me to beleive that the rear rims are still good.

Mason,Jul 6 2005, 04:05 AM Wrote:Could you not just put the bent one's on the rear to stop the vibrating?
[right][snapback]119618[/snapback][/right]

Yeah you could probally do that, i haven't tried it myself. I just wanted new rims anyways, so the fact that they were bent made no difference to me. I have been driving on them like this since may and never really bothered me, just ran into some extra cash and felt like a change of rims
There just put on and go right. No modification required for these right, cause ive gone though hell with rim's being to wide and not being able to fit.

If there just put on and go then Im totally thinkin about it.
Mason,Jul 6 2005, 10:02 AM Wrote:There just put on and go right. No modification required for these right, cause ive gone though hell with rim's being to wide and not being able to fit.

If there just put on and go then Im totally thinkin about it.
[right][snapback]119652[/snapback][/right]

Putting them on the rear will not eliminate the vibes.

And plus, what are you going to do when you need to rotate your tires? Remount the tires every time??? :lol:
can u try to switch them to see if they stop vibrating?
then i will be more intrested.
i like them though!
There summer rim's. Im not worried about rotation as I wont be on the rubber very long every year.

But will they just go on with no modification right. Pull the stock's off and toss those on with some rubber.

And yea. I have a buddie who would remount the tire's once a year for me. If not I would just pay the 20bux every year to remount them. ;)
how did they get bent??

any curb rash and closer pics?

rubber included?
Mason,Jul 6 2005, 10:20 AM Wrote:There summer rim's. Im not worried about rotation as I wont be on the rubber very long every year.

But will they just go on with no modification right. Pull the stock's off and toss those on with some rubber.

And yea. I have a buddie who would remount the tire's once a year for me. If not I would just pay the 20bux every year to remount them. ;)
[right][snapback]119656[/snapback][/right]

a: regardless of how long you're running those tires a season, you'll eventually have to rotate them.

b: remounting a tire repeatedly is super bad for them.
Crazirich,Jul 6 2005, 02:46 PM Wrote:how did they get bent??

any curb rash and closer pics?

rubber included?
[right][snapback]119669[/snapback][/right]

not out to miss sell rims. I will put pics up once the new rims are on, one of the rims has some curb rash (not bad at all). others are fine
no rubber
...hmmmm 200....plus me shipping?!...
Do you still have the rims for sale??
and do they come with rubbers???

If you still heve them pm me or send me an e mail!

THanx
wonuldn't it fawk ur drive axles? <_<
Pages: 1 2