FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Most Hated Top 3 Car Companies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
toyota, honda, chrysler

(i wonder how many will pick Ford)
1. toyota
2. hyundai
3. saturn
Kia
Saturn
Dodge
Ferrari, saab, bmw
VW
Mitsu
Kia
Hmmm....

1. Toyota

2. Honda

3. Lexus

4. Acura

Why? Cars made by all of these companies, to me anyways, are both expensive, and well....bland/boring. Why would I NOT buy a corolla, or a civic over my ZX3, regardless of the rating they get from consumer reports, or that everyone else in the world has em coz of reliability, and all that other blah blah blah noise....well, if I wanted to piss myself off every time I got behind the wheel, I would...lol...To me, the driving experience, and the dynamics of a vehicle are of greater value than the longevity...anyone else feel the same?
I don't think I really hate any manufacturer... hmm, interesting. I hate lots of cars, but really like others all from the same manufacturer... so I won't vote.
Drivesthebeast,Jul 5 2005, 12:55 PM Wrote:Hmmm....

1. Toyota

2. Honda

3. Lexus

4. Acura

Why? Cars made by all of these companies, to me anyways, are both expensive, and well....bland/boring.  Why would I NOT buy a corolla, or a civic over my ZX3, regardless of the rating they get from consumer reports, or that everyone else in the world has em coz of reliability, and all that other blah blah blah noise....well, if I wanted to piss myself off every time I got behind the wheel, I would...lol...To me, the driving experience, and the dynamics of a vehicle are of greater value than the longevity...anyone else feel the same?
[right][snapback]119400[/snapback][/right]

The driving experience is certainly key, however, I completely disagree that all of those choices are bland/boring. Perhaps you're talking about one particular market (focus comparible), but you can't tell me their entire fleet is bland/boring.
Dodge - obvious
Daewoo - complete disappointment
Kia - see Daewoo
Daewoo
Kia
Hyundai

Wow all three are korean
Drivesthebeast,Jul 5 2005, 12:55 PM Wrote:Hmmm....

1. Toyota

2. Honda

3. Lexus

4. Acura

Why? Cars made by all of these companies, to me anyways, are both expensive, and well....bland/boring.  Why would I NOT buy a corolla, or a civic over my ZX3, regardless of the rating they get from consumer reports, or that everyone else in the world has em coz of reliability, and all that other blah blah blah noise....well, if I wanted to piss myself off every time I got behind the wheel, I would...lol...To me, the driving experience, and the dynamics of a vehicle are of greater value than the longevity...anyone else feel the same?
[right][snapback]119400[/snapback][/right]

As far as exciting cars go, they're all sort of lacking lately...

I personally want a car that I can look at, AND enjoy driving.... it becomes all a matter of personal opinion, but in this case I agree with ya.
Ford
Kia
GM (for the most part)
GM cause they haven't made anything good in awhile
BMW cause i seen them everywhere
Kia/Hyundia cause i don't like them at all.
1- Hyundai/Kia
2- Chevrolet/Pontiac
3- Ford :D (i love my focus, but everytime i go to the service departement, its make me hate Ford more and more)
1-Ford
2-GM
3-Chrysler

Laterz :)
ford(service)
Gm (how many car brands do u really need?)
and the rest for the reason all cars are pieces of s**t
1) Ford --> You guys know why
2) Honda --> they're entire lineup sucks right now
3) Rover --> Their vehicles suck ass!
honda
hyundai
gm
GM - point made
Toyota - Boring
Honda - See Toyota
Honduh! - Overpriced, underpowered
Toyoduh! - Its just a different way to spell Honda in my eyes
Kia/Hyundai - they give a 10 year bumper to bumper warranty cuz the parts are made of bat poop and rice hence making them cheap to fix
Pages: 1 2