FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Auto Quote Whooo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so today i called this insurance company (certis) got an amazing quote, $3400 a yr for a ZX3 :D and let me tell you thats amazing considering im only 19....cant wait to purchase the car
i'd say that pretty good, in ontario right.

its less than a 1000 for a ZX3 in Sask
i pay a lot more and i got an SE, fuking insurance
yep thats in ontario...and thats kind of wierd, you also wanna know whas wierd i also quoted and svt and it was cheaper then a sedan...figure that one out
are u selling the zts? :huh:
ZTS_DJ,Jul 5 2005, 03:05 AM Wrote:so today i called this insurance company (certis) got an amazing quote, $3400 a yr for a ZX3  :D  and let me tell you thats amazing considering im only 19....cant wait to purchase the car
[right][snapback]119302[/snapback][/right]

!! whoa !! time to get an old car and pay liability only
ZTS_DJ,Jul 5 2005, 01:37 AM Wrote:yep thats in ontario...and thats kind of wierd, you also wanna know whas wierd i also quoted and svt and it was cheaper then a sedan...figure that one out
[right][snapback]119329[/snapback][/right]

Woah, I think I found a new insurance company. what insurance company quoted you that?? tell me the name, so i can change from my rip-off alstate.
That's pretty sweet for a 19 year-old in Southern Ontario.
naz,Jul 5 2005, 03:34 AM Wrote:
ZTS_DJ,Jul 5 2005, 03:05 AM Wrote:so today i called this insurance company (certis) got an amazing quote, $3400 a yr for a ZX3  :D  and let me tell you thats amazing considering im only 19....cant wait to purchase the car
[right][snapback]119302[/snapback][/right]

!! whoa !! time to get an old car and pay liability only
[right][snapback]119334[/snapback][/right]

Meh, 3 years ago when i was 17. i was quoted 5520 a year for a 1993 acclaim. and 4800 a year for a 1980 plymouth sattelite.