FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Focus Headlight Switch With Foglight Mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As it says, I need a Focus headlight switch with the foglight function (ie pop-out).

Please post up if you have one for sale / for trade.

Adam
Dude if all else fails i'll hit up some wreckers down here, i know when i was out looking for a glove box i saw 3 of them with fogs
Thanks man, no-one has anything remotely close to North Bay so far.
yeah wreckers sound like a good idea. Adam, try P&G over on Gormanville. There's also 417 auto wreckers.
when i was in north bay a couple weeks ago i saw a focus in the wreckers there .. i wanted to stop and look at it but the gf said no :(

it was the wreckers on Gormanville ( i think thats the street) .. its right near the student ghetto that my gf lives in
I have that set up man, you never gave me an offer for it.

you want the turn switchy thing with the dimmer on it right? and you can pull the knob out to activate your fogs? LMK
I asked you about it a few months back, but I'd swear you said you were keeping it Tony.

PM me your asking price. :)

http://www.focussalvage.com has 2 switches in stock, but I'd rather help out a fellow FC.net member first. I'll wait to hear from you before doing anything, Tony.
dude shoot me an offer. What is focussalvage asking for? I have no clue where to start on this.
EDIT - Tony, I PayPal'ed you the cash and MSN'ed you my shipping address just to verify.

Thanks man, it's much appreciated!

Adam