FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Know A Good Body Shop?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know of a good body shop in the Burlington area? I was driving the ZTW today and a girl drove into the passenger side rear door area. Gonna need some estimates. :angry:
CanadaSVT,Jul 3 2005, 10:15 PM Wrote:Anyone know of a good body shop in the Burlington area?  I was driving the ZTW today and a girl drove into the passenger side rear door area.  Gonna need some estimates. :angry:
[right][snapback]119075[/snapback][/right]

You live in Burlytown? Same here. I'll ask my boyfriend... he knows quite a bit about cars, so I'll ask him and let ya know.

Sorry to hear about the accident.
Girls SUCK at driving :lol:
UPDATE: Okay, I asked him and he says, go to...

Burlington Carstar Collision
905-634-2321 - Mainway Dr.
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 4 2005, 08:34 AM Wrote:Girls SUCK at driving  :lol:
[right][snapback]119142[/snapback][/right]
lmao, there was a girl rookie in the Cascar series, she caused at least 3/4 s of all the accidents and put a few people out of the race cause she doesn't know how to drive :lol:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 4 2005, 10:56 AM Wrote:UPDATE: 

[right][snapback]119155[/snapback][/right]

Thanks! I'll check it out.
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 4 2005, 02:56 PM Wrote:UPDATE: Okay, I asked him and he says, go to...

[right][snapback]119155[/snapback][/right]

I've dealt with these people for a minor accident with the roof of the truck. They were great to deal with, but the job sucked. If you want to stop by and take a look, I'd be happy to show you why i wouldn't go there.
I will ask the neighbour who did his car in milton.
Thanks for the info :) . I took it to Discovery Collision as requested by State Farm and City Auto on Petit Rd. Both quotes were just under $2200. Going to Terrace today to see how they are doing on a 2004 Mercury Marauder that got smucked by a transport. If they do a great job on the black MM I figure they should be able to handle a silver Focus.
Terrace has ALWAYS done a wonderful job for my dad's van. I have free repairs for four years at Terrance, so we'll see how they do for me, if I run into any problems.
crazikev,Jul 4 2005, 10:48 AM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 4 2005, 08:34 AM Wrote:Girls SUCK at driving  :lol:
[right][snapback]119142[/snapback][/right]
lmao, there was a girl rookie in the Cascar series, she caused at least 3/4 s of all the accidents and put a few people out of the race cause she doesn't know how to drive :lol:
[right][snapback]119174[/snapback][/right]

lol... that sucks! Well, I shouldn't say ALL girls... because I don't think I suck at driving, but I do believe guys are better at it though! *eeek*
WORD! :lol:
scoobasteve,Jul 6 2005, 09:23 AM Wrote:WORD!  :lol:
[right][snapback]119659[/snapback][/right]

lol, I knew you'd like that comment :angry:

2003svt

Try Massive Aout Collision 416 533 3884, great work!
CanadaSVT,Jul 4 2005, 03:15 AM Wrote:Anyone know of a good body shop in the Burlington area?  I was driving the ZTW today and a girl drove into the passenger side rear door area.  Gonna need some estimates. :angry:
[right][snapback]119075[/snapback][/right]
Thanks for the info. Taking it into Terrace tomorrow. Hope they give me a somewhat decent loaner to beat the s**t out of.
Tell me how it works out at Terrance, cause thats my main shop, but I haven't gone to them yet, so I need to know ahead of time!

2003svt

yah i'd like to know to.
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 13 2005, 05:39 AM Wrote:Tell me how it works out at Terrance, cause thats my main shop, but I haven't gone to them yet, so I need to know ahead of time!
[right][snapback]121660[/snapback][/right]
2003svt,Jul 13 2005, 04:31 PM Wrote:yah i'd like to know to.
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 13 2005, 05:39 AM Wrote:Tell me how it works out at Terrance, cause thats my main shop, but I haven't gone to them yet, so I need to know ahead of time!
[right][snapback]121660[/snapback][/right]
[right][snapback]121873[/snapback][/right]

I'll file a full report as soon as I get it back. The car is going in on Monday due to the fact the Ford parts are coming in separately on each day this week. Ah good ol' Ford warehousing.
;)
haha, awesome. Hope everything goes well.