FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Twin Engine Sho Tempo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
6.0L
12 cylinders
48 valves
All wheel drive
700hp
Lamborghini? Ferrari? Mclaren?
NOPE...it's a TOPAZ!!

...wow! unbelievable!
oh you guys have to be talking about Bryce. If anyone can pull it off its him man. That guy has made some sweet aftermarket parts for the Tempo. He already did the SHO swap into a 2 door Topaz.
ThraxXx,Jul 4 2005, 11:39 PM Wrote:oh you guys have to be talking about Bryce.  If anyone can pull it off its him man.  That guy has made some sweet aftermarket parts for the Tempo.  He already did the SHO swap into a 2 door Topaz.
[right][snapback]119316[/snapback][/right]

Yup that's him, he is using his black 2 door topaz for the twin engine setup :D That thing is going to haul ass when he is done
This guy is from Saskatchewan, does anyone know which city? Regina?
sounds similar to the twin engine tiburon that won the gross display of horsepower competition in one of SCC's previous Ultimate Sport Compact Car Challenge. The guy put the rear into reverse, the front into 1st, and did a 4 wheel burnout, rotating around the car's axis.

a sight to behold for sure.
I ain't sure of the city but i believe he owns his own taxi company or something
Kool_ZX3,Jul 5 2005, 06:27 PM Wrote:I ain't sure of the city but i believe he owns his own taxi company or something
[right][snapback]119507[/snapback][/right]

Yeah. Bryce goes by the name Olympic on http://www.tempotopaz.com. He is an admin there. Real cool guy
ThraxXx,Jul 5 2005, 07:58 PM Wrote:
Kool_ZX3,Jul 5 2005, 06:27 PM Wrote:I ain't sure of the city but i believe he owns his own taxi company or something
[right][snapback]119507[/snapback][/right]

Yeah. Bryce goes by the name Olympic on http://www.tempotopaz.com. He is an admin there. Real cool guy
[right][snapback]119538[/snapback][/right]

You ever meet him? He does seem to be a preety cool guy, always has something going on with his topaz. I would love to get a hold off some performance stuff he made for the tempo/topaz, really nice stuff
Wow. Good for him!