FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mach 1 Lip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WHere can i buy a Mach 1 front lip, And whats needed to install
Ford dealer, part number 3R3Z-17626-AAA.
I believe you just need some self tapping screws to screw into the lip of the bumper and then trim the excess of the sides. I've been considering adding one to my car as well.
:postpics:

Got any pics? i'm kinda curious?
Yeah, that sounds hawt. Something to complement the new fogs ;)
Here it is on J3rt's wagon.

[Image: jeremy.jpg]

I like it a lot!

[Image: IMG_0994.jpg]
ANTHONYD,Jul 3 2005, 08:47 PM Wrote:Here it is on J3rt's wagon.

[Image: jeremy.jpg]

I like it a lot!

[Image: IMG_0994.jpg]
[right][snapback]119050[/snapback][/right]

That looks like an SVTF lip. There is a thread about this on FJ and the install is simple, It looks great too. Much deeper than the SVTF lip.
Steeda.ca sells the Mach lip for 130 Something.
And J3rt was there and I didn't even notice the lip... duh! :rolleyes:

I'll call in a price request to Stockfish this morning.
It's the Mustang lip that was being sold as the "cup" lip on thefocusshop.com (they arent selling it anymore). It's a black plastic lip that you have to screw on to your bumper and trim the excess length off. It looks pretty cool, understated but more aggressive than the SVT lip.
$142 plus taxes through Ford, boys. Just ask for the Mach 1 lower valance.
Sorry, those are the svt lips in the pictureas above.

My mistake.
To to confirm, that is the SVT lip on my wagon.
It's a simple install. The best advice i got on it was from Focused. Take the whole front bumper off to attach it.
If you have those little spring hand clamps it makes lining up the lip and hold it in place a snap.

Also, i've noticed considerably more stone chips/pitting since putting it on. Gavin mentioned he noticed the same.
j3rt,Jul 4 2005, 04:56 PM Wrote:To to confirm, that is the SVT lip on my wagon.
It's a simple install.  The best advice i got on it was from Focused.  Take the whole front bumper off to attach it.
If you have those little spring hand clamps it makes lining up the lip and hold it in place a snap.

Also, i've noticed considerably more stone chips/pitting since putting it on.  Gavin mentioned he noticed the same.
[right][snapback]119228[/snapback][/right]

How can that make a difference????
:blink: