FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2001 Zts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 2 2005, 02:03 PM Wrote:
dad,Jul 2 2005, 06:03 AM Wrote:pretty sure I am next......women suck....each and every one of them suck in there own particularly unique way....but yes they do suck....
[right][snapback]118893[/snapback][/right]

Thanks, I appreciated that :angry:

Sorry to hear! Hope everything gets better soon!
[right][snapback]118921[/snapback][/right]

pardon the overzellus angst .....wife has been pissing me off lately.....or vice versa....who knows....

sorry about your luck mate...really....but if she is behaving anything like my wife is right now you might be better off....

for the record .....not a women hater....just hate some of the games played
Hey andrew. i hope everything works out for the best for you and the boy.
hope everything works for the better
Today is always better, wish you the best.
dad,Jul 6 2005, 07:45 AM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 2 2005, 02:03 PM Wrote:
dad,Jul 2 2005, 06:03 AM Wrote:pretty sure I am next......women suck....each and every one of them suck in there own particularly unique way....but yes they do suck....
[right][snapback]118893[/snapback][/right]

Thanks, I appreciated that :angry:

Sorry to hear! Hope everything gets better soon!
[right][snapback]118921[/snapback][/right]

pardon the overzellus angst .....wife has been pissing me off lately.....or vice versa....who knows....

sorry about your luck mate...really....but if she is behaving anything like my wife is right now you might be better off....

for the record .....not a women hater....just hate some of the games played
[right][snapback]119645[/snapback][/right]

I don't blame you. Honestly! Girls can be a pain... I can admit to that! Really. We have weird games. If you guys need any help with how to understand women... ask me, I have no problem helping you out. Girls like to play silly games.
2001 ZTS,Jul 4 2005, 06:33 PM Wrote:I won't say much else because there is a kid involved and he is my only priority.

Thanks again,

Andrew
[right][snapback]119287[/snapback][/right]

Thats crazy bud! I'm sorry to hear all this, but it seems your a good guy who knows how to survive through bad situations.
Hope things look up for ya!

And I was just wonderin, as someone who trys to save $, What the hell do you do for a living?! (You don't have to answer this)
You are reading the words of a guy who saved enough to buy a loaded Focus and WRX in cash between when I found out she was pregnant in June 2000 and May 2003.
Thats to bad man.

Pages: 1 2 3