FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Good Lawyers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well guys... i believe its time to have a lawyer brought into this situation. after my most recent conversation with the erinwood ford service manager. i think a letter from a lawyer will get them slightly more concerned.

Does anyone know of a good lawyer.. that deals with these kinds of cases.
I'd rather not pay huge money... because its only a focus... right.
Remember this??

clicky

catch me on msn, sent you a pm too.
what did they say now?
edit: read in other post
[Image: cochran.jpg]

Dammit, Johnny coulda helped ya. :lol:
See my comments in your other thread.... Contact the "Director of customer satisfaction" at Ford of Canada!!!!!
Well one option for you

Call City T.V. since you live in the G.T.A., and have silverman help you out. he dose everything on camera.
scoobasteve,Jun 30 2005, 04:26 PM Wrote:Well guys... i believe its time to have a lawyer brought into this situation.  after my most recent conversation with the erinwood ford service manager. i think  a letter from a lawyer will get them slightly more concerned.

Does anyone know of a good lawyer.. that deals with these kinds of cases.
I'd rather not pay huge money... because its only a focus... right.
[right][snapback]118697[/snapback][/right]

Can't say as I know any personally (Civil litigation lawyers tend to see this stuff as "small time") but if you have any questions about how to word the letter etc. I can probably point you in the right direction.

I work for Mississauga Community Legal Services as a Community Legal Worker and in addition to my speciality of landlord and tenant law I do basic work around civil litigation.

NefCanuck
Now see? THIS is what makes FocusCanada great. A good crew with diverse backgrounds.

Yup. I try to tell my wife that the reason we all hang out here is to "network" :D
some other free options you might have are BBB and whatever the canadian equivalent of a district attorney is.. the more people you write letters to and the bigger the stink you create, the less likely you'll have to shell out your own money for a lawyer.. sometimes you could even write your own letter.. the threat of a suit is sometimes enough to spur the other party to action

it also sounds like you haven't created a big stink to ford's and svt's customer service call centers