FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Kms To A Tank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wondering what others with 2001 2L zetec are getting, i get about 450 and that is highway kms. I think i should be getting better then that
Well... Sence we talk about this ever 2 week's or so im sure any information your looking for on this is on the post somewhere :)

But on a lighter note no. No one on here seem's to get the same fuel economy... Every focus seem's to be diff. I only get around 500 - 550 on the high way and around 350 - 450 depending on how I drive in the city.

Hope this info helps.
i got around 550 last week on a tank, and that's city driving, and i'm also driving an 01 zetec
I got 0 Km out of last tank, because my focus is broken.
i get around 250 - 300 in town, 400 -500 highway
400-450 in town, HWY I get around 550. (2002 ZX3)
focuzedn2o 250 - 300.... Ats way to low... Id get that looked at.
Everybody drives differently, and everyone uses different grades and companies for gas. We all have various mods which will increase and usually decrease milage. So unless we all drive the same and we all work out of perfect conditions we are going to argue forever.

Anyways as for me I vary from this summers best 2 tanks ago 633, the last tank was 547km. But then i have a different motor than all but a few of you
I get 300-400k's in the city depending on how heavy my foot is, and 450 and up on the highway.
I agree... But the only time I get that little to the tank is if im in Sparta drag racing :)
Bone stock '05 Focus w/2.0L Duratech, with 20,000km on the clock I'm pulling about 600km on a tank mixed driving no A/C but around 500km with A/C

NefCanuck
SPI's best = 701.1km, and the worst this summer has been 600,
winters a different story, 500 best , 425 worst
350km to a tank.

Zetec w/ Auto.. a lot of short distance drive (2km) and I use the A/C all the time.
Mason,Jun 30 2005, 04:05 PM Wrote:Well... Sence we talk about this ever 2 week's or so im sure any information your looking for on this is on the post somewhere :)

But on a lighter note no. No one on here seem's to get the same fuel economy... Every focus seem's to be diff. I only get around 500 - 550 on the high way and around 350 - 450 depending on how I drive in the city.

Hope this info helps.
[right][snapback]118656[/snapback][/right]
man i wish i got that. i was just under half a 1/4 tank just driving back from the flying j... my mileage is BRUTAL.... if i drive more than 15 minutes i can notice how much i wasted..in fact that why i decided not to do mods cuz i cannot afford it to get worse....
I get 250-300.

As soon as I put the race header in my milage went down hill.
i get on average 500 to 550
I just got 380km out of my last tank. The best so far with the supercharger on, probably due to the traffic free round trip to the BBQ last week on the 407. Usually I am stuck in traffic averaging 330 to 350km.

For those of you getting 500 plus on a zetec, I don't know how you are doing it, you must be shifting when that little up arrow lights up on your dash. :lol:
I can get 550 out of my zetec no problem
200-250km in city, we have a lot of stop sign on a very short distance around where i live (worst ever=120km during the winter)

350-400km on highway (best ever=650km without getting a gas light signal)
i just drove 62 km's tonight and i burnt 1/4 tank..... :angry:
Pages: 1 2